~ Chapter 6

We walked to the lounge where we found the doctor setting up his equipment. Bianca came running to me. "They want to inject me," she said beneath her voice. I held her hand and walked up to the doctor.

"Do all the necessary tests you need to." I let her hand go and left the room. I got into the study and sat down on the brown leather chair. I laid my head down the desk and let my mind drift away.

A few minutes later, I felt warm, soft hands on either my shoulders. I pulled up and smelt the fragrance that occupied the room. I closed my eyes as she massaged my shoulder slowly. She hummed a slow song while she did her magic. She continued while my body relaxed. I felt a shock go through my body every time she let me go. I let out a heavy sigh. I couldn't take it anymore.

I twirled around in the chair to face me. She looked down at my pants and blushed nervously. I held her close to my body. She leaned down, and then her lips met mine. Our lips exchanged slowly. She stopped and then walked away. "We can't," she proclaimed.

I held her hand and pulled her into my embrace. "But you want to," I whispered down into her ear. I could feel the fear she had. I placed my hand on her left breast. She held herself together and became tense. I felt her heartbeat, and it was racing.

"No, I don't." she pulled out of my embrace and sat on the couch burying her face on her laps. She stood up and walked up to me confidently as always. "No, I don't," she said. I held her waist, and she was back into that state. Shy and vulnerable.

"But your body seems to disagree." I held her closer against my body. I turned her around place her plum on my erect cock. I held her breast as she arched against me. That made me want her more. She closed her eyes and slowly bit her lower lip. I got her where I wanted her. I brushed my hand softly against her thigh. I opened her legs a little and made my way to her honey pot.

I trailed around her cookie. I touched her panties and she was soaking. I slipped them aside then rubbed my finger on her cookie. She moaned a little then opened her legs a little wider. I continually rubbed her clit. Soft moaned escaped from her. I leaned down and planted kisses on her bare neck. I twirled my tongue on her neck going done to her collar bone. Her moans became louder.

I turned her around and placed my lips on hers. I removed her dress slowly then threw it over my shoulder. I planted kisses from her neck down to her erect tits circling her nipple with my tongue. I trailed down to lower stomach and planted kisses on her. I went back up and met her lips again. I hoisted her up from the ground and placed her on my waist. She wrapped her legs around my waist as we our tongue battled.

I walked to the chair and sat down. I rubbed and stroked her fat plum as she moaned softly in between the kiss. I let go off her plum then went on her panties. I held them gently and moved them down slowly. She held my hands and stopped me. She then let out a heavy sigh. I looked up to her and met her beautiful brown eyes. Her face was now full of worry. I placed my hands on her laps and watched as she tried collecting some words to say.

"Blake."

"Carol."

"I'm still" she closed her eyes and gazed up the ceiling. "'I'm still a virgin."

She stood up and wore her dress. She sat on the couch and began crying. That wasn't my intention. I wanted her to cry out of pleasure not pain. I walked up to her and sat beside her.

"Why are you crying " I said cupping her face into my hand. She looked so cute with her puffy eyes.

"I want to do it the right way you know. I'm sexually, mentally and emotionally drawn to you." She whipped her tears and sat in my direction. "I don't want you to be sexually drawn to me but I want us to have a mutual feeling." She continued.

"If that's the case then I understand. We will have things your way. When you feel its the right time then you will let me know." I whipped off her tears. "I'm also drawn to you in every each way but I'll do as you wish" okay what did I just say. Yes, I was drawn to her but I didn't want to admit it. I know it's not love but wasn't sure of what it was. We stood up and left the study.

We got downstairs where we saw Bianca and Jeremy sitting having some juice and pop corn. We looked around and the doctor was not here.

"Where's the doctor" Carol inquired sitting across them.

"They left." She sipped on her juice" we tried knocking for you guys but no one answered so they decided to leave." She gave me an envelope. "He said I should give you this. These are the results."

"Aren't the results to early." I said looking at Carol.

"They only take about thirty minutes to nearly forty five." She said looking at her watch.

"You two have been in that study for two whole hours." I looked at my watch and it was passed two in the morning.

"I have to leave now" Carol said taking her hand bag.

"Where are you going at this late hour" Bianca said munching on some pop corn. "Yeah it's quite late" Jeremy added.

"You are sleeping here tonight. I can't let you out at this time."- I held her hand and directed her upstairs. We went into a room which was opposite mine. "You will be sleeping in here"

"Thank you" she sat on the bed then I made my way out.

I went into my room and took a warm shower. I dried myself and went into bed naked. It was hot around this time of the year. I laid on my bed then let sleep consume me. Later in the night I felt a small curvy body beside me. I looked and it was Carol. I came close and wrapped my hands around her body. She smiled then placed her head on my chest. She went back to sleep then I did the same.

I felt something warm. Smoothing hallow. It was very warm and slippery. My cock grew slowly inside of it. I looked under the covers and Carols mouth was wrapped around my shaft. She moved slowly up and down. "Morning" she whispered.

- - - - - - - -

Comment and like.:)

Steamy...