~ Chapter 13

The week has finally started. I haven't seen Carol since I saw Angelica. That's been a basic hell. I walked to the office and finally saw my beautiful lady. I held her tight in my hands, and she held me tighter. We both heaved a sigh and let loose.

"Caro"

"Blake," we sat across each other in comfortable silence. I wanted to tell her about Angelica, but my mouth got dry every time I tried.

"You drafted your plan yet,"

"Yeah. Wanna hear it."

"Yeah. " I said, leaning toward her.

"So while we get close to the other organization, we will have to draw up fake documents to make them think we are in this together. Profits, they will be allowed, but it won't be nearly half of what we would have promised. We will need to make deals with the bank that deals with his fortune so that it's not suspicious. "

"Us?"

"Us yes. We have to be distant, but we will still be together. "

"We have only been together for a few months now we need to be separated. "

"Please, Blake. It's all for a greater cause, after all. I think we will need back up in all this, for our people to befriend their people. I'll talk to my friends about that "

"Okay, that's a great idea. We should get everything together for when we get the culprit. I'll handle that myself. "

"Great. " she said, wearing her beautiful smile. She stood and came beside me. I pulled the chair out and made her sit on my lap. "I miss you," she said, leaning in.

"I miss you," I said, percking her neck while rubbing her plum.

"You are the one who has been neglecting me." She stood up and sat across me. "Anyways, we have lunch to celebrate the new shipment." Sne sighed and went into the store room.

We were really having it rocky, and I definitely didn't like it.

---

"So guys, for this mission, I need you all."

"Even me," Angelica squeaked.

"Yes. Even you, Angelica. " she laid the plan on the table "this is their various premises, but our target is this one, " she pointed in the middle of the page. "Angelica and Blake, you two will have to pose as a couple to desert the idea that Blake and I are something, Natasha and James. You two will go in undercover to gather as much information. "

"Got it," they both said.

"Lisa and Leroy, you two will handle the weapons."

"Consider it done," Lamar said.

"Lamar and I will be strategizing while we get information. I will deal with something more important. " they all agreed and left the room. I walked up to her and hoisted her up to my waist. I placed her on the table and stroked her thighs as I placed kisses on her neck. She heaved a heavy sigh and wrapped her hands around my neck.

"Tonight is the last night we will properly make love," she whispered into my ear. " Let's make it count." Her lips met mine. The kiss was so warm but distant. I picked her up and walked to the bedroom, and tossed her on the bed. She smirked mischievously and let out a snare chuckle. I smiled at her as I removed my belt.

Carol

Last night was the coldest moments I have had with Blake. At some point, I was just thinking of my own satisfaction and not his. I looked on my desk where my phone was vibrating. "Mr Anderson," it read. My stomach was overcrowded with butterflies as the phone was approaching my ear.