Chapter 2

"You guys stop flirting!" Bitch-sensei shouted. "We're not flirting!" We both said in unison. I was red and my face was really hot. "Whatever~ Just pay attention!" Bitch-sensei shouted. "Yes Sensei!" We both said.

~PE Time~

"Pair up! We're doing some partner stretching and then each pair will try to hit me with a knife, the person who can hit me sure, ill buy some of the famous melon bread in the cafeteria..." Karasuma-sensei said.

The eyes of my classmates started to sparkle, I went qnd asked Karma-kun, "Karma-kun? What is this bread everyone eyes are on?"

"Its the bread only teachers and Class A students can get, they say its the best bread in the world, I say its to much trouble." Karma answered.

"Karma-kun~ can you pair up with me?~ please~" I asked melon bread is my favorite and the best one count me in.

"Its just bread~ so no thanks." Karma said he pinch one of my cheeks and stretched it.

"Karma-kun that hurts~ " I said as I rubbed the cheek he just pinched. He walked towards the tree he usually sleeps on and sat down with his back resting on it.

"Karma-kun! Onegai!" I said bowing. He was red so he looked away but then faced me again, "Only if you beg and say, "Karma-sama! Onegai!" He said. "You just obviously want to tease me!" I shouted. "Well I guess you dont want that bread~ (y/n-san)~" he said back now closing his eyes. I turned red but then gained my composure, "Karma-sama! Onegai!" I shouted. "Okay lets get going." He said getting up grabbing my hand.

We were the final pair left to try to make the rubber knife touch Karasuma-sensei. We only had 5 minutes to do this so I did my best. I tried to hit him but he accidentally hit me a bit to hard, I fell on the ground and clutched my back. "(y/n)!" Shouted Karasuma and Karma-kun. Karma-kun asked if I was ok, I said I was. I stood back up and then I saw Karma with a death glare at Karasuma-sensei, there was blood lust with him, a really strong one, as he said it was just bread so why does he have blood lust right now? As I tried to hit him again in a glimpse, Karma was behind Karasuma-sensei with a knife on his neck. "Karasuma-sensei~ if this was a real knife you'd be dead already~" Karma-kun said. "Karma thats enough!" Karasuma-sensei said, he was purple, after what Karma said.

He stood up and went to me, "Your ok right?" Karma asked, he had a worried expression on his face. "Kar-ma's worried? I asked. "Of course if that wasn't Karusama-sensei, they could have killed you!" He shouted. "Th-thank you Karma..." I said, I then smiled at him, he was red again, "It was nothing, I was just doing what every partner should do!" He shouted I guess he was flustered.

"Sorry (y/n), ill give you both some melon bread." Karusuma-sensei said, "Its ok! ThoughI could get some bread~" I said.

"Karma-kun! Thank you!" I said hugging him with bread in my mouth. He was red again, "As I said its nothing!" He said. "Karma-kun can I sleep in your lap? Its recess anyway~" I said.
"S-sure.." I laid my head on his lap and began to sleep, my heart was beating faster in all my life. What is this feeling it was a light feeling, that felt really good.

Karma's P.O.V

She's really cute when she's sleeping, though some annoying perverts over there are stalking us. I gave a death glare to the nearby bush, that I sense those perverts were. "Karma-kun~" (y/n) said in her sleep, is she dreaming about me. I brushed her hair and smiled. Not that usual smile that people call mischief, but a genuine smile.

Nagisa's P.O.V

Karma is usually doesn't care if a partner falls down, he usually see's it as an opening to attack butwitj (y/n-chan) he is how do you call it, a bit softer. Maybe if.. I wrote down on one of my notepads as one of a notes for our upcoming field trip.