Chapter 11

~Your P.O.V~

"Morning!" I said rather joyfully. "Morning to you as well~" Karma's voice said behind me it sent shivers everywhere in my body making me heat up a bit. Avoiding eye contact with Karma-kun I asked Nagisa, "Nagisa-kun can I borrow the notes about Koro-the sensei?" "Sure here." he answered giving it to me. "Karma-kun, up to try to assassinate?" I asked him looking at him. He nodded grabbing one of the knives.

After multiple attempts we were only able to hurt him once. I sighed, "Karma-kun, can you go to my house today?" I asked. "Im already planning to this morning~" he answered back.

"Aww.. Its raining." I said, getting under a tree. "Lets go to my house. Its closer anyway." He said grabbing my hand leading the way to his house. "Oi wait Karma-kun slow down!" I said. "Your to slow~" he answered back not slowing down at all.

We arrived at his house soaked from the rain. He opened the door and threw me a towel. "Thanks." I said drying myself. "Where's your parents?" I asked. "They're dead..." He answered a little bit of sadness in his voice. "Sorry." I said. "Its ok.."

I opened my bag and called my aunt to tell her where I am, waiting for my aunt's voice, I heard a man's voice instead. "Hello?" He said. ""Who is this?" I asked the man. "Are you, (y/n) (l/n)?" He asked. "Yes I am. What is it?" I answered this time Karma as well was curious. "Your aunt died in a crash. Im sorry for your lost." The man said, I dropped my phone and curled up in a ball. "Hello? Hello?" I could here the person in the phone kept repeating. Karma-kun rushed over to me. "A-a-aunts, dead?" I mumbled loud enough for Karma to hear. Karma got the phone and talked to the man.

"Your aunt got killed by accidental murder.." He said closing my phone. "Wh-where am I supposed to stay now? She was the only one who cared about me...." I said still surprised about her death.

Knock knock, I heard from the door I was leaning on. I stood up and opened the door. One after the other bad events keep happening, in front of me was mom and dad. Karma-kun knowing that I was still terrified stepped in front of me, "Yes, what do you need?" He asked with his usual smile. "We are here to take back, (y/n)." Dad answered. I dont want to go back to you!" I shouted wiping of my tears. "And where will you live?" Mom answered back. I couldn't answer her, she was right. I don't have anywhere to return to. "She will live with me!" Karma said with a smile, all of us were surprised to hear it but I played along with him. "Yep Im living with him!" I said hugging him seeing him from the sudden hug made hime flustered. Karma-kun gave a death stare to them still smiling. "Now leave." He said, They exited the door.

"Im sorry." I said to Karma-kun. "Dont worry, I really needed someone anyway." He answered. He was cooking at this moment, he finished and gave me a bowl.

"They're right im just an abundance and a noise in this world.. I bothering everyone" I said sighing, Karma-kun stepped forward and kicked my chair getting me off balanced, making me fall. "What was that for!?" I shouted but the next scene was his hand was holding my neck and he was on top of me. "Not gonna resist? (Y/n-san)~" he said. "Nope." I answered. "He's not gonna hurt me, is that what your thinking?" He answered with blood lust. "Yup." I answered simply. "Don't get cocky, (y/n-san)~" he said pointing a knife to my neck causing a bit of blood sliding down my neck.
"If your an abundance, why the heck would I have confessed to you and made you live here!" He said giving more force to the knife causing more blood to flow. "Now, dont feel so bad and help as much as you can~" he said getting of me. I pressed my neck where it was throbbing and nodded.

"Ill got to my aunt's house to get my stuff, okay?" I said opening the door. "Sure~" he answered playing something in his DS.

After a while of walking I was finally at the house. It was dead quiet, I closed the door and curled up to a ball. "Why did you have to leave me...." I mumbled as I relived the memories I had in this floor. I stood up and went to my room. I remember when Aunt saw Karma on top of me, I laughed a bit. Oh yah Karma still hasn't told me why he is in class E, I mean he has good grades.

~Karma's P.O.V~

"You win!" The DS said. I laid the DS near the table and put my feet up the sofa sighing. "I dont want you to leave me like that stupid people called teachers..Through one day I might not be able to control myself and hurt you~" I mumbled. "Im back!" (Y/n) said opening the door with a bag of her belongings. "You can occupy my sisters room." I said pointing to the room right next to mine playing my DS again. "Thanks..." she mumbled. I stood up and kisses her forehead just to cheer her up. She started to become red. "Your embarrassing me again!" She shouted, I stuck my tongue out and got her bag. "Ill bring your bag." I said and she nodded, brining her to her mew room.

Once everything was set, I was tired and sleepy, it was about to be midnight. "Thanks, Karma-kun!" She said more joyfully now. "Good night." she said getting her blanket. "Night." I said closing the light.

A/N: You might se some scenes that are similar to the manga's Taiyou no Ie and No.6 because i got some ideas and a scene from them! Also thanks for 1k!