THE NEW BOOK

So the new book is published it's, "We Meet Again, Karma x OC x Nagisa". I'll give you the first chapter here, and if you have time, maybe check it out?

---

I wake up, the first thing I notice is how sweaty I am, there were beads of sweat still dropping from my forehead. The next thing I notice are my tear stained eyes, they hurt, like they actually hurt. Have I been crying for more than an hour now?

My head hurts, it's throbbing. I can't even remember why I'm in bed or even the last thing that I have done. Or even why I'm crying and trembling. What about 3E, what happened to them? Class 3E... My cla-

"Karma... Nagisa... Promise me, hurry and take them as far as you can, I don't plan on killing my own students..."

"Nurunuru~" he tries laughing but that doesn't end well, it turns into silence.

"It isn't your fault, her death also isn't your fault. I should have known. The medicine would have been given to me from the start if it worked."

All our efforts turned into dust, not even Nagisa... or... Sora... could have gotten help, we couldn't run away. It was just a wish he had, there wasn't anywhere else to stay except for earth.

"Ne~ Koro-sensei, didn't I say that I would destroy you myself?"

"Karma! This isn't time for assassination!" The blue haired boy says. He rises up from his sitting position, he looks at me in despair with teary eyes.

We start to run, as fast as we can, as fast as our legs can take us. We enter our classroom and shout the news.

"Where can we run to...?" The green haired girl asks. She looks down on her table, there were tiny drawings of people. It looks like she drew the whole class having fun, playing, planting and with one shooting star above it all.

"I'm not giving up, but we have no where we can call home. I rather die here at my home, which is earth. No, it's this classroom."

"Then! Let's take one more wish!" The green haired one says, shooting a smile to the whole class, and trying to sound as joyful as you can be in such a situation.

She pointed at the shooting star drawing on her table. I wasn't the kind of person to do things like this, but I'll take the chance.

"Ne~ That sounds good, they say that if you wish on a shooting star, it will come true," I say trying to sound like my usual self.

So we closed our eyes and made our wish, our wish was all the same, I could tell. Our wish was to somehow meet everyone again. Even her.

"It came true..." I mumble opening my eyes. I don't believe in such thing as heaven, but I do believe in reincarnation. I believe that after you die your spirit gets sent somewhere to rest, then you go to a new body.

This was different though, I could remember everything, I was in my own body. I don't think I reincarnated, I think I somehow got a reset.

I grab the phone on the table that was placed on my left side. I quickly scroll through the contacts, I needed to find Nagisa's name as soon as possible, I wanted to know if he's alive too. I finally see the contact and I click on it, the phone is ringing but nobody answers it.

"Hello there-"

"Nagisa, are you there?"

"Nagisa isn't here right now, please leave a message, he'll come back to answer it!"

It wasn't him, it was just his voice recording. I put the phone down, and just stared at it.

April 12.