Chapter 22

"Me, be Juliet? But...." I say, I look at Karma-kun in his costume, can't lie I envied Kayano when she was chosen, but now when I think about it, it's scary that I might fail.

"Or~ I can ask Bitch-sensei to be Juliet, never heard of a rule teacher's can't join~" Karma-kun says, his usual smirk on his face again.

"E-Eh.. Just because she has a g-great figure, b-big.. I'LL DO IT!" I shout out blushing, this guy, his teasing me again.

"Heh~ (y/n's) gonna be Juliet then," Karma says, tossing me Kayano's costume.

"Better get practicing then, Ju-li-et~" Karma says as he goes on the stage again, I sigh in frustration, well this is gonna be great, first I was crying, then I was teased, now I'm just frustrated and who know what else. I got one of the scripts and went on stage following Karma-kun.

"Romeo, oh Romeo, where out thou Romeo?" I say the best I can, Karma-kun appears and grabs my hand.

"I am here my lady, have you been waiting?" Karma-kun says and smirks.

"Romeo, we must no-" I say, I turn away from him and put both hands to my chest.

"Again, with this faith thing.." He says, he grab both my hands and pins them against the wall, I blush and shoot him a look saying 'this wasn't in the script' but then he just smirks at me. I look at Rio-chan and she seems amused, this two perverts.

"Romeo, what are you doing? W-We shouldn't.." I say trying to continue, this wasn't in the script but then nobody is saying cut.

"I'm taking you away, to somewhere great, where there's nothing holding us down," he says, he leans towards my face, our faces about two inches from mine, but then I was saved from the bell, meaning it was break. I get up immediately and go to Rio.

"Rio-chan, this wasn't part of the script." I whisper to her, she just points at Koro-sensei. I look at sensei and see him all amused, okay that's 3 perverts in class 3E, this is great.

"I never liked the ending of Romeo and Juliet, so we shall change it! Nyufufu~" Koro-sensei says, everyone looked at Koro-sensei just like how they looked at Karasuma-sensei when the bet was bread.

"I will let you guys change it, or you can do it freely and do anything you want on the stage." Koro-sensei says, is this even called Romeo, Juliet anymore?

"Nyufufu, we shall call it, 'Koro-sensei's grand play'!" He shouts.

"NO!!" We all shout, Koro-sensei's face becomes a poker face and left to sulk in a corner.

"Anyway, let's start practicing again!" Rio-chan says as she claps her hand.

~The day of the play~

I can describe the past week as just, a really sadistic Karma, two perverts, people who absolutely love the play, and me the tomato. Rio-chan comes in the room and fixes my dress.

"You look amazing, (y/n-chan)!" She says, I never really thought of myself as pretty, but now I just have to agree with Rio-chan, I looked great, who new the girls in class 3E were experts in make-up and other stuff.

"Okay we should go meet the others," Rio-chan says, we exit the room and everyone's outside.

"Let this play become a success!" We all say, I enter the stag and the stage light is on me.

(Hey, I hope you don't mind the following is gonna be in script form, I wanted to give a play feel.(; ̄ェ ̄))
Normal-what your saying, Italics-what you're thinking
Juliet: Romeo, oh Romeo where out thou Romeo? *she looks around and looks for Romeo

Romeo: I am here Tomato-chan~ have you been waiting? *he sits down on the balcony and smirks at Juliet* Oh, here goes the name calling again, well this might be the only play I will be in, so why not?

Juliet: No we shouldn't, we are enemi- *she turns away from Romeo both hands close to her chest*

Romeo: Again, with this faith thing.. *he sighs and flips you so that his body is on top of you, his hands pinning your wrists and his face about a cm from yours*  We shall escape, somewhere where nothing is holding us down.

Juliet: Pervert-kun.. I won't let you steal the spotlight pervert *her head rises and kisses him softly, he blushes from the sudden move but then he just smirks*

Romeo: What a sudden move, becoming daring are you~? We should escape first before someone catches us, *He lets go of your wrists and stretches out his hand offering help, she grabs her hand and gets up*

Juliet: B-But... Well uh I guess his sadistic side is showing meaning I might be doomed

Romeo: We should leave tomorrow then, before sunset, meet me here. *he was about to leave but he turns his head to face you* Goodbye... (y/n) *he mumbles your name softly, only loud enough for you to hear*

Juliet: I-I l-love.... See you tomorrow then Romeo. *she hesitates but then stops what she's about to say, he then smirks at her and leaves* * she exits the balcony and enters her room just to see her mom there*

(Vitch-sensei) Mom: Where have you been?! So they actually put sensei in here  *The mom slaps her and she falls to the ground* Honey, come here! *the husband arrives*

(Koro-sensei) Dad: Have you been meeting him again!? What the.. Koro-sensei.. Wow. *One of the tentacles come to slap you but it just was a really slow slap that felt like goo sticking to your face, they exit your room and began to cry*

Romeo: You know.. That's enough we should be leaving.. Now. *Romeo suddenly is in your room and you nodded in response, you grab his hand and you help him up*

The scene ends with you jumping out of the balcony and the curtains drop

The scene starts with you on the bed and it is obvious that you are weak

Narrator: Romeo and Juliet were happy together for 2 years, but Juliet caught a sickness called cancer and had to stay in bed, Romeo always left the house and came home late so Juliet became suspicious This isn't supposed to be part, though I need to play with it *The door opens and Romeo comes in*

Juliet: Welcome back Romeo! *Romeo just walks past you* Th-This is it, what will happen if I found out that Karma is actually cheating on me *You start to tear up, not for acting but the thought that Karma can be actually cheating on you*

Juliet: R-Romeo... No Karma.. A-Are you cheating on me? *he faces you surprised but then hug you* I-I can't imagine a life without you, I know I'm not perfect but.. Please keep me..

Romeo: Juliet, actually (y/n)~ I would never cheat on you, why I'm late is because of somebody falling in love with me, I said no ready but she just keeps pestering me. How would I ever cheat on Tomato-chan, Tsundere-chan and maybe in a few years my wife or even a mother~ *she blushes at the word mother*

Juliet: You Pervert-kun, why do you always have to tease me *she says smiling brightly, he pinches her cheeks*

Romeo: Ne, ne~ Do you remember what Bitch-sensei said, the kinds of kisses well~ *he kisses you in a mature way and you become a tomato*

Juliet: I love you, you freaking pervert*blushing you just hug him and smile*

The curtain closes and the play finishes

~After the play~

"Ne~ (y/n-san) next time can you wear this instead?" He says, he holds up a neko costume.

"NO!" I shout blushing.

"Heh~ Tomato-chan is so cute."

"Also I meant that, one day I am gonna marry you, and you will be mine Tomato-chan~"

Okay I'm really sorry, schools hard and we just has exams, I am planning to finish this book in the next few chapters because I can't update this to me ch because of school, but please tell me if its okay since I have really slow updates T^T Anyway I hope you like this chapter :)