Chapter 14

I finally had enough money to get my own apartment. "Karma-kun, should we get going?" I asked, today we were supposed to visit my little sister, he nodded. I told Karma-kun to stay but he chose to go with me. Mom and Dad weren't there so it was safe.

"Onee-chan!" I said knocking on the door. "Coming!" He shouted back, he opened the door to reveal him holding supposedly my little sister. I crouched down to get to her size, "Hi, I'm (y/n)" I said, "Karma Akabane." He said grinning at my brother, my brother was trying to give him a death glare, though I dont think that will help, since its Karma-kun.

"Eh, (y/n-san)~ your mean, you never let me do that to you~" Karma-kun said pointing at my sister, who I was carrying in my arms as she was groping something 'sensitive'. I could tell that both of them were trying to hold a laugh with me embarrassed. "But there's really nothing to grope on, right?" Karma said teased, Onee-chan nodded."IM NOT FLAT CHESTED!YOU PERVERTS!" I shouted, hitting them.

"Gomenasai~" they both said, it was silent but we all let out a laugh. "Why wont you try living here again?" Onee-chan said, I was surprised, I got here so I can ask for there signatures.

~Karma's P.O.V~

"Why wont you try living here again?" (Y/n's) brother said, I knew that she really wanted to go back here but, I didn't want her to leave as well. I still wanted her to live with me, but it would definitely better for her to go back to her parents and try to be a family again. "Ah... Thanks and ill think about it." She answered, he nodded. "Anyway, we have to get going, we still have to a festival tomorrow." She said standing up, I stood up as well preparing to leave. "Bye, Onee-chan!" She shouted joyfully waving at him, "Bye, Bye~" I said as well.

~Next Day (Your P.O.V)~

"Nagisa! Sugino! Kayano! And... Koro-sensei?" I shouted waving at them so they could see us. "(Y/n-chan), your not gonna wear a yukata?" Koro-sensei, asked me, he wore a costume so he could blend in here. "I dont have one." I answered. "Here!" Kayano said giving me a bag, inside was a yukata. "Wah! Thanks, Kayano-chi!" I said looking inside the bag. "Mufufufu, go and change now." Koro-sensei said laughing.

The yukata was pink and it was comfortable, Kayano-chi helped do my hair. I went towards them finding them in one of the stalls. "Y-y-you l-look very good in that." Karma-kun stuttered. "T-thanks!" I said hiding my embarrassment. "Myuhuhu, let's meet here after the fireworks." Koro-sensei said.

"Karma-kun! I want that!" I said pointing at the bear. He sighed, "You still act like a kid, (y/n-san)~" he said teasing me, "Hmph, still please~" I said, "Sure, sure." He said going to the stall, you were supposed to win a game of 'Daruma Otoshi'. (pic above)

"Here." He said throwing me the bear. "Thanks!" I said hugging it. "The fireworks, is starting lets go to there." He said pointing at the top of the near by hill. "You are to slow~" He said, stopping. "Come here." I went near and he suddenly gave me a piggy back ride. "K-Karma-kun!" I said trying to get off, I was really red. "Ah you are tomato-chan again~" He teased grinning. People were staring at us but Karma-kun didnt seem to bother him, but it was definitely bothering me.

We were finally at the top at the hill, he let me down. "We are just in time." I said as the fireworks started. "Ah, its so pretty~" I said staring at it. "(y/n-san)~" Karma-kun called. "What is i-" I turned to him, he kissed me in the forehead, making me go red. "(y/n-san)~ you're really red, theres smoke coming out of your ear~ Are you really that embarrassed?" He teased. "Of course I am!" I said. "Then I wonder what will happen if I do this." He said getting closer to me. "Do wh-" I asked, but was answered quickly. He kissed me, but not in the forehead.. in the lips. He finally let go. I definitely turned 50 shades of red. "The fireworks are done, the others are waiting for us." He said get ready to go. "Wait!" I said I went to him and tip toed, since his head was out of my reach, this time I was the one that kissed him. "Payback." I said sticking my tongue out, he was red too. "Your also embarrassed see!" I said seeing him turn red. "Heh~ Lets go now." He said grabbing my hand. This is definitely the best festival ever.