Chapter 23 -side story for Halloween-

"Ne, I think I found out a way to make you mine." Karma-kun says, I look to the side as he puts down his DS and looks at me in the eye.

I step back a bit, it scares me a little actually. He just smiles softly at me though. He then walk towards me and hugs me.

"Eh, (y/n) what do you think was I supposed to do?" He asks.

"You idiot.. What do you think would I expect if someone was looking at me like that with eyes full o-" before I can finish my sentence, I feel something on my head. I raise my arms to feel what ever was on my head.. Cat ears.

"Wh-What is this for?!" I shout a bit embarrassed.

"Well its almost Halloween isn't it?" He says, he then puts on a cape.

"Why wont I be a vampire, while you are.. A cat?" He says.

"Why do I have to be a cat?"

"Well its cause your.. so cute?"

"I cant say no.. Can I?" I ask him.

Now that leads to where we are right now. We were out in the street, it was almost sun set. I look around me and I see a lot of lanterns for some reason, the ones you find in festivals. It was actually quite cold, well since I was wearing shorts, a sweater and cat ears, of course it would be cold.

"Ne, (y/n) stay close to me okay?" He says smiling at me revealing his fangs.

"Why?" I ask, I think he's trying to scare me, then after that he will tease me, of course.

"Just don't get los-" before he can finish his sentence, I lost him. A crowd of people started separating us, until I couldn't even find him anymore.

I walk around trying to find him but I didn't. Wow great timing, rain. Small droplets of water started dripping, then came down a huge rain.

"H-Hey, Karma-kun this isn't funny.." I say hoping that he would find me. I didn't have an umbrella so I was soaking wet.

I should have looked at the weather forecast earlier before coming, I was already alone. All the people around me had already evacuated to there homes or cars so quickly that I didn't even notice.

Being a person that cries easily, I start getting teary eyed. I don't want to be alone. I started rubbing my eyes as I started crying real hard.

"There you are!" I hear a voice say, I turn around and I am getting hugged.

"Don't ever leave me again.." He says.

"You idiot.. Why did you leave me alone.." I say rubbing the tears away from my eyes.

"Hey.. Come on stop crying.. Tears don't suit you," he says, he breaks the hug. Then we are in the cliche scene of kissing in the rain, but I didn't even care that it was so cliche. I also didn't care that it was raining and we were soaking wet. I didn't care that we looked so silly dressed up as a cat and a vampire.

"Come on.. This time I wont leave you alone." He says, he grabs my hand and I start blushing.

"Heh.. Tomato-chan! Never let go of my hand, okay?"

"Happy Halloween Tomato-chan!"

-

Im so sorry I haven't updated in a while and this is a short side story that might even be out of character. Anyway I hope you enjoy this month of halloween. I am also having an updating spree soon because of trimestral break. So keep waiting for that (^∇^)