Chapter 16

"Nagisa-kun, come out!" I shouted knocking on the bathroom, he was there for 30 minutes and most of us had already changed, so it was only me and Nagisa who haven't.

"Eh... (y/n).. I don't want to go anymore.."

"You have to go!" I shouted knocking on the door even louder. He finally went out of the bathroom stall and he wasn't wearing the boys clothes.... He was wearing a frilly gown same as the girls but it was blue.

"Nagisa-kun.... they thought that you were a girl didn't they.." I said trying to keep in my smile,he nodded sadly.

"Uwah~ Both of you look good." We looked behind us and saw Karma-kun taking pictures of us.

"Y-You look good too." I said, as he smirked at me. He was wearing a simple black coat and black pants yet it looked surprisingly good on him.

"Bitch-sensei..." Nagisa-kun mumbled as Bitch-sensei entered the room, Bitch-sensei stared at Nagisa for a whole minute and bursted out laughing.

"There's no more time, you have to go like that." Bitch-sensei said trying to stop laughing. I feel like this was planned by our classmates. We all exited the bathroom but someone grabbed my shoulder.

"This is your time to try the french kiss with him." Bitch-sensei whispered, she knows that we are...

"Eh... No thanks!" I shouted, embarrassed.

"Then what about the-" Bitch-sensei continued.

"No! We are not trying any of those!" I shouted getting redder and redder. I hope Karma-kun wont try doing this. I finally exited the bathroom and Bitch-sensei was staring at me with a "I'm not amused" face.

"Koro-sensei....." I said seeing him with a suit, is he really going with us? Plus its kinda obvious.

Nagisa-kun was still sulking and Karma-kun was taking pictures of him. Karma-kun really likes blackmailing people doesn't he?

"Karma-kun, you forgot something!" I shouted as he was about to enter the boys limo. He looked at me and I ran to him.

"Here...." I slipped down a white rose in his left pocket.

"Thanks, (y/n-san)." He said entering the limo.

"So tell me.. How did Nagisa end up here?" I asked, Nagisa wasn't in the boys limo but in our limo. Class A must be rich to send us 2 large limo's.

"Help me...." He mumbled with no spirit.

"Uh.. Don't worry Nagisa-kun! You look good!" I said trying to cheer him up a bit.

"Kayano-chi, what should we do?" I whispered to Kayano on my left side.

"I don't know.." She whispered back. I feel sorry for Nagisa-kun yet I'm holding back my laughter.

We entered the restaurant to see faces of disgust from Class A looking at our clothes, they must have thought we were gonna wear normal clothes.

"God, who do they think they are wearing such fancy clothes?"

"Class E must be stupid to appear like that."

"Where did those limo's come from?"

I clenched my fist avoiding to burst and shout at them. This is probably why I always hated my class. Seriously who do think they are?

Koro-sensei was there finishing each of the dishes laid down. Most of my classmates already started dancing but I cant dance at all. I stood up, tucked in the chair and headed for the balcony. Kira is a womanizer isn't he? Kira was hanging out with multiple girls each second, flirting with them.

"That womanizer..." I mumbled, looking at the sky in the balcony. Karma-kun is dancing with Nagisa, what if they're a thing? Im just over thinking it right?

"Hmmm.. are you jealous?" I looked behind me and saw Kira there smirking.

"No I am not, and don't you have your other girls to attend to?" I said trying not to be obvious to him.

"Shall we dance?" He asked bowing like a prince asking a princess out to ball.

"Sorry, but this girl is mine and mine only." Karma-kun was there taking my hand.

"Karma-kun..."

"Tch, she's not worth it anyway, she doesn't even know how to dance." Kira said leaving going to his fangirls.

"Heh~ Was (y/n-san) jealous, because me and Nagisa danced?" He said, smirking.

"N-No I wasn't! Plus your not bisexual right?" I shouted, embarrassed. God my stutter.

"Heh~ What if I am?" He teased.

"Then ill... Then..." I mumbled gathering my ideas.

"Anyway would you want to dance, (y/n-san)?" He said, putting out his hand.

"I don't know how to dance..." I said, looking down to the ground.

"I'll teach you then." He said grabbing my hands and my waist.

"Also~ Would you like to try what Bitch-sensei said earlier~?" He said leading the way with dancing.

"No! Of course not!" I shouted still trying to catch the beat of the song.

"Heh~? Why not?" He teased, actually perfecting all the steps.

"Its embarrassing!" I said doing the dance a bit better.

"But I want to see Tomato-chan again~" He teased, as I tripped a bit.

"Karma-kun, slow down a bit." I said, trying to catch up with his phase.

"To slow~" he mumbled smirking at me.

"You were going to fast, I don't even know how to dance!" I shouted, sitting down, I promise you I feel like 100 times.

"Your pretty good for not knowing how to dance." He said giving me a drink.

"Thanks."

"Isn't that your parents, (y/n-chan)?" Nagisa-kun said pointing at two people greeting all the guest.

"Oh, god...." I mumbled seeing them going nearer and nearer to us.

"We want to make an announcement." The speaker said, it was my mom speaking.

"We are very happy for Class E for coming today, now for the main reason of the event is a... war." Asano announced stealing the mic away from my mom. A war? Whats this about?

"What kind of war, is probably what your thinking right now. So in the whole restaurant we have stations, math, history and etc. Each of the winner of each subject will go to the final round where its a baton race then a courage test." Asano continued, are they still salty for the sports fest?

"To make it more interesting, the winner can ask the losers to do anything they want." Asano added, we're out of shape for the subjects but if its a courage test and a baton race its almost surely our win.

"Nyufufu~" Koro-sensei laughed from behind, im surprised he hasn't been captured yet.

"Koro-sensei, should we join?" Nagisa-kun asked.

"Nyufufu~ This might be a good time to show how you've improved." He said, I nodded at Nagisa.

Class E was all gathered up in the side of the room, we all changed into our PE clothes since you cant move as much with the gowns and the suits. All of us were determined to win, yet there's still some doubt.

"So thats the plan." Nagisa said ending the conversation,I ended up in my best subject which was PE and Math.

I put my hand in the center, looking like an idiot but the others joined in putting there hands on top of mine.

"Lets go 3E!" We all shouted putting our hands up.

Lets start this war, Class A...