Chapter 13

~Karma's P.O.V~

"Karma-kun..." (Y/n) said, showing no interest still concentrating on the game, I said "Hmm, what is it?" "Karma-kun!" She shouted this time, annoyed I paused the game and left it on the table, and went to the kitchen where she was.

"Karma-kun, here my new recipe!" she said looking proud laying the 'glob' in the table, I swear she probably put something in it again, I pushed it away. "Eh, Karma-kun I worked so hard to make it!" She complained, I swear she acts like a kid, but that just makes her a lot cuter. Giving up I grabbed a fork and got the smallest possible piece I could get without her complaining, it actually taste good. "So, how is it?" She asked, "At least its was better then the last one." I said sarcastically.

Almost finishing the food given to me, (y/n) said, "Karma-kun, I think ill be getting a part time job." Siting properly from her slouching position she continued, "Thats because im planning on living on my own, though I still need signatures from my parents."

About to say a complaint there was someone knocking on the door. Standing up I opened the door and saw (y/n's) brother. "What do you need?" I said with a smile but saying it. "I need to see my imouto (younger sister)" he answered. I gave him space to pass through as he walked to (y/n).

"Hey, uhh mom and dad adopted a younger sister. I was thinking if you would like to meet her?" He said, my hands turned to fists as he was saying that but (y/n) just held my hand calming me down, "I guess Ill visit them sometime."She answered remaining her cool. "Okay then." He said exiting. "Bye bye~" he said smiling at (y/n).

"Your brother seems to be in good terms with you." I said siting down again, she nodded. "Well he was the one who took care of me must of the time." She answered. There were moments of silents but then I broke it, "Lets go to an amusement park! Its Sunday anyway." "Eh gomen Karma-kun, I have trial for the work I have today." she answered, getting up the chair.

~Your P.O.V~

After packing the stuff I needed in my bag, I started walking making sure Karma isn't following me. After a while I finally made it, I kinda dont know what will happenig he see's me working here.

"Are you (y/n) ?" A girl said appearing from the staff door, I nodded. She grabbed my arm and made me dress in a neko maid outfit. "Today's outfit is a neko! My name is Mako-chan" She said excitingly. "Eh hello Mako-chan." I said.

"Welcome back, Master!" I said, looking at the new customers... 'Why.. is it Karma and Nagisa...' I thought seeing there faces in the door. "Ah, theres (y/n-san)~" Karma said pointing at me, nervously I led them to a table and asked there orders. "You look cute (y/n-chan)!" Nagisa said happily. "W-why are you here?" I asked Karma and Nagisa. "I just needed too see if I needed to worry about you, I guess not since you have no sex appeal at all~" Karma-kun said, should I be happy that he's worried or angry because he said I have no appeal, "You perverts!" I shouted hitting them. "Gomenasai~" They both said.

"(Y/n-chan), you did great you can go now! See you on Monday!" Mako-chan said. "Arigato Mako-chan!" I shouted leaving. "You are to slow, (y/n-san)~" That usual teasing voice said. "Why are you still here, Karma-kun?" I asked looking at him. "I was waiting for you, here." he said handing me some strawberry Ice cream. "Yahoo! Thanks, Karma-kun!" I shouted opening the icecream. "You act like a kid that just was given a lollipop," He said hiding him blushing.

~Next Day~

"Morning!" I said, entering the room with Karma-kun. "Morning, (y/n-chan)!" Kayano-chi said. I told Karma-kun not to tel anyone where Im working, but its Karma-kun.....

I stood up about to pass the test paper to Koro-sensei, with a knife in hand, seeing this, Karma also stood up about to pass his paper. "Here Koro-sensei." I said handing hime the paper, about to grab it I used my knife to cut one of his tentacles. "Nyuyah!" Koro-sensei said surprised, next step was Karma-kun, Karma-kun another one of his tentacles while, Nagisa gave the signal to fire the guns. "Nyuhuhu." Koro-sensei laughed as he dodged all the bullets. This is the last chance, I gave Karma the signal as we both got our guns and shot it as close as we can get to Koro-sensei.

"Ah, we failed..." I said disappointed. Karma gave me a hand helping me get up. "Arigato, Karma-kun," I said as he just grinned, is he planning something again?

"Welcome back, Mas-" I said, guess who it is this time, the muscle freak's gang... Yoshida, Hazama and Teresaka with Karma behind them. "(y/n-san), your a bunny today." Karma-said trying to get my attention, "Take your seats, MASTER!" I said rather forcefully. They took there seat and ordered some of the deserts. "Ill be right back." I said bringing the list to the chef. I promise the muscle gangs are just staring at the maids and being perverted.

"Here's your food." I said laying them on the table, "Where did Karma go, by the way?" I asked noticing that Karma isn't there. "He said he'll settle things with someone." Terasaka said. Thinking about where he would have gone I was clueless, "It seems like he wants blood to be shed when he left," Yoshida said getting my attention. "Thanks." I said leaving the table.

"Please let me leave early!" I begged. "Since your still a student ill let you but that means you have to work overtime tomorrow, okay?" Mako-chan said. "Okay, thanks Mako-chan!" I said, I changed back to my school uniform and started running to my parents house.

Thanks for all the reads and votes! Also thanks for being patient with me for this chapter! (つД')ノ