Discontinuation

So... I'm discontinuing this book...

Well, it's been more than a month or two since I updated, I literally have no ideas anymore. It was supposed to end up with her going home and Karma tearing up.

This was supposed to be the end part:

"I'll be back, don't worry about me," she said.

She turned her back and walked slowly. I'll miss her... That was for sure. I loved her, I still do. If I need to wait then I will, I will wait until she opens the door and says, "I'm home."

Maybe, she can cook for me once she's back. This time she doesn't try to poison me from trying to kiss her, well I hope not.

Tears started flowing down my cheeks. She would only be gone for a while, yet I'm crying.

"Ne~ We have still have to do that kiss that teacher taught us, what is called French kissing?"

"Karma-kun! I won't just do that! It's embarrassing, pervert!"

I'll wait for her until she comes back to my arms, back home.

I actually never imagined this book would get over 20k views. I love Karma, he's my first obsession. I actually plan on making another Karma book, but this time it would have a deeper story line. If you are interested in what happens after Koro-Sensei destroys the earth, then go check it??? Maybe one day I can come back to this book, or even make one shots. If you are interested go comment and tell me what kind of one shot do you want. I'll go and start that new book now when you read this. I am so sorry, I won't be deleting this book. I won't be updating as much, or even at all. But thank you for your support.