Chapter 7

The duo both shot up from their seats, Alex caught sight of Veronica who was sliding on her jacket and shoes, he studied her movements, she must of noticed he was staring as she turned around, smiling at him.

He sighed, "I'm going to go to Ms lewton's house to check up on her." He picked up his belongings, making his way to the door.

Veronica furrowed her eyebrows, following him, "I'm coming with you!" She exclaimed.

Alex turned around shaking his head." Veronica, no you're not.Please just go home I'll ring you later." He concluded, shaking his head at the girl.

Veronica stood there, in confusion.She didn't understand why he didn't want her to go with him.Looking down at her feet she scoffed rolling her eyes.

"Why?" She snapped, Alex looked away from her stepping back from her.

"Because, it will be suspicious if both of us just turn up at her house."

Veronica reluctantly nodded her head." Fine." She stated, walking out, making her way out the house.

-Timeskip-
Veronica had decided to go to Clear's house, she stormed into the house slamming the door behind her, Clear jumping at the sound, snapping her head back to see Veronica stood there.

"You scared the shit out of me!" Clear exclaimed, standing up from her seat, walking over to Veronica, pulling her into a hug, veronica smiled and wrapped her arms around the girl.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in ages." Clear claimed, breaking the hug,strolling to the kitchen.Veronica followed close behind her.

"We saw eachover two days ago." She chuckled, walking into the kitchen.Sitting down on the island chair, pressing her head down on the table.

Clear grinned, opening the cupboard to get some snacks, "Two days too long."

"God Clear! What would I do without you." Veronica blurted, rubbing her forehead, clear shrugged her shoulders examining the girl.

"You would die." She replied, sitting infront of the girl.

Veronica nodded. " I probably would." She grabbed one of the crisps out of the bag Clear had laid out on the table.

-Timeskip-
Alex was now sat in a room with the two detectives after they caught him in Ms lewtons front lawn 'messing' with her tyres.He stared at the two men in front of him with anger and frustration.They couldn't have caught him at a worse time than this.

"I believe that Ms Lewton is next." Alex stated, the two detectives glanced at eachover wondering where Alex was going with this.

"Next?" Agent wiene asked.Alex nodded, responding with a yes.

"Yeah next, because there's this pattern that's occurring ." Alex started, the two detectives did not look conceived at all.

Agent wiene leaned in, staring at Alex with a disapproving look. "Oh yeah a pattern, you noticed that too?" He asked, sarcasm tracing the tounge.

Alex stared at the table, sighing to himself. "So what about your pattern Alex, did you see it in another one of your visions." The other agent spoke up, walking forwards. "Did you catch it on some TV static?"

Alex looked up, narrowing his eyes."You know i never asked for whatever happened on the plane." He started, crossing his arms. "And you guys can sit there on your little chairs and make fun of me, whatever it's fine.But I saved seven lives on that plane." He continued, raising his voice, tapping his finger on the table. "Seven lives! And my whole school thinks I'm a freak. And I'm not suffering from post dramatic stress and I don't have a narcissist DD complex, I'm not going dumber on you guys! This just is!"

"There is a pattern for us all.There's a pattern for you.There's a pattern for you, there's a design for everyone.And I don't know how yet, but I'm gonna break this one." Alex concluded, the two detectives looked at him thrown off of what he just explained.Almost as if they believed him to some extent.

One of the agents started to speak up. "Alex, you came to our attention at first because you were under suspicion of the plane explosion." He paused for a second reading the information infront of him. "Now, I know you didn't blow up that plane, and we were ready to move on.But then the other survivors started to die.First your friend Tod." Alex tensed up of the mention of Tod, staring down at his hands.

"Then Terry Chaney, while you were there, while you were at the scene and tonight we pick you up at Val lewton's house.Alex no one has control over life and death unless they are taking life's and causing death, now can you promise me that no one else is going to die?" The detective finished.

Alex slowly shook his head, breathing heavily. "No I can't!" He said, sternly."As long as I'm in here it's out of my control, Im sorry! " He claimed.

The two men gave eachother a look, sighing. "Okay, go ahead, get out of here."

Alex smiled, nodding his head, "Thank you." He whispered, walking out the door.

Alex was now walking down the street, after he got released, making his way back to Ms lewtons, he stopped when he noticed a guy burning up a fire leaving a bitter taste in his mouth, he stared at the burning ash falling down onto his feet.His eyes widened as he got the same feeling as he did with: Tod,Terry and the plan, whacking the burning flames and sprinting quickly, to his teachers house.

When he got there, he stopped, staring at the house as his breathing hitched.His breathing became heavy.He suddenly heard a scream from inside the house causing him to run inside.

"Miss lewton!" He called, searching for her. He noticed blood traced along the floor, he followed it until he saw Ms lewtons body laying there.She coughed, as blood spat out of her mouth.A knife was plunged into her chest.

"Ms Lewton." Alex breathed out, steadily, walking over to her, trying to find a way to help her. "Okay, just try and stay still okay?" Alex commanded .

It was not long until a shelf fell off the wall, causing a chain reaction of everything to fall, causing a chair to fall over, making the knife cut deeper into her body.Alex fell down, his eyes widening at the sight of Ms lewtons body.

He rushed over to her, pushing the chair away from her. "Oh my god, Ms lewton!" He breathed out, pulling the knife out of her body.Staring at her now dead body.He then looked at the knife which was sat in his hand, he widened his eyes, dropping the knife in fear, quickly running out of the house.Leaving his bloody shoeprints all over the floor.

Billy was outside riding his bike, smiling as he saw the boy rush out of the house. "Hey Alex! Hey do you know where my sister is?" He greeted, confused of why he was at their teachers house.

Alex ignored him, continuing to run forward until the house then grew into large flames , causing the house to explode. The acrid scent of charred wood filling the air as Alex jumped falling onto the floor, as billy fell of his bike.Alex then stood up, ignoring Billy and continuing to run away.

-Timeskip-
On the other hand, Veronica sat next to Clear anxiously, the same feeling flooding her chest.Something was wrong, something had happened.It was like she had been stabbed in the chest, anxiety slapping her in the face.

Clear stared at Veronica with worry. "Hey, are you okay?" She asked.

Veronica swallowed her own saliva, bringing her legs up to her chest and looking over at the girl. "She's dead!" Veronica replied .

Clear furrowed her eyebrows, "who is?"

Veronica shook her head. "Ms lewton." She finished.

[1297 words]
So exited to write the next two or three chapters!!!