Epilogue

Alex's pov:
8 months later:
I miss her everyday.God I loved her.And now, because of me she was gone.She was dead.After seeing her breathe her last breath I disconnected myself from the world,my parents were concerned about me, very concerned may I add, but I didn't care, all I cared about was Veronica, my love.My first love.My only love.

Clear was never the same after her bestfriends death, she moved away I never saw her again.The last thing she said to me was, 'I'm moving to... New York, Alex.I hope you do well!' And that was about three months ago now.My whole life darkened without Veronica, she was my light, she was my reason for living and now I see things in black and white,like I was in a fifties movie.

And now, im in front of her grave thinking back at all the times where I fell in love with her more than once.She was gorgeous.She was special.She was enchanting.No one could ever replace her.Ever.

She didn't deserve death.Why her? This is all fucked up,I wish I could see her one more time just to tell her how much I love her.

Just one more time....

Third person:
Alex's lifeless corpse was now laying on top of his beloveds grave.His whole body as white as paper as his eyes were staring into an endless Abyss.His once enchanting eyes which resembled the ocean were now dark and none existent.The wind violently howled through the trees, mourning the loss of the savour but the curse of flight 180..

Alex browning

A note rested on his body,almost blowing away as a cause of the wind,although spots of Maroon coloured blood were covered on the crumpled up piece of paper, it was still readable

'A normal suicide note would explain how sorry they are for what they've done.Im not gonna apologise, she was my reason of living and now I cannot live.Without her.Veronica.Ever since flight 180 a weight of pressure and stress weighed upon me, she helped and reassured me that I wasn't the curse of the reason this was happening.She lied, everywhere I went an accident happened:The plane,Terry Chaney,Ms lewton, Veronica's brother, Billy and my love.I am the reason for everything.And now I'm the reason for my own death.I simply cannot live without Veronica, I miss her brightening smile and her laugh.I miss her..

I'll see you on the other side, Ronnie
I love you'

-Alex browning

A/N:
I'm aware this took a while to post, the truth is I just couldn't be arsed but anyways a short epilogue wrapping this off.

Too our star cross lovers, Alex and Veronica <3

Finished: 4/01/23