Alternate ending

A/N: just to clarify this is the original ending I had set out before I decided to change it and make it more depressing <3.The original ending is what's cannon but this is just a scrap (cut some bits out) so enjoy!!!

When Veronica had finally got there, a large smile grew onto her face as she saw Alex rush out the cabin, putting his jacket on.He must've noticed her as he smiled, running towards her.

She ran towards him, pulling him into a hug. "Alex! Oh god! You're okay! You're okay!" She breathed into his neck.He kissed her head, stroking her hair.

"I'm okay? Ronnie I thought you were dead! I made a mistake, it's you who's next not me, I'm so happy you're alive!" He replied, pulling out the hug.

"I know! I figured it out whilst I was inside my house but I thought you were dead." Veronica sighed in relief, caressing her hands on his face.

"I don't know if this is the right time to tell you or not." Alex stated, looking up into Veronica's eyes, he stared at her adoringly, a heartfelt smile crawling onto his face.

"Ronnie I love you. I love you so much.I love you today, I love you tomorrow, I'll love you forever, you're my whole world.Without you I would crumble into pieces.You're my other half." He admitted, love-washed stained blush appearing onto his cheeks.

Veronica's breath hitched as she listend to Alex, glaring lovingly into his eyes as if he was the only person on earth.Small tears trickled down onto her face. "I love you too, forever and always." She replied, the sobs clogging her throat as she was unable to speak properly.

"I'm so sorry-" Alex started before Veronica cut him off by pressing her lips to his. "Just shut up and kiss me." She replied.

In that moment, Alex knew exactly what his purpose in life was and it was yoo be with her.Veronica, she was home, he wanted his future to be with her, he wanted to see her walk down the aisle in a white dress.He wanted to witness her bringing life into this earth.

He knew exactly what he wanted.And that was Veronica Hitchcock.

-Timeskip-
2 years later

"Jesus I never thought we would make it." Veronica smiled, clutching her arm onto Alex's, viewing the enchanting city of Paris.

Alex stared at her as she squealed with excitement, running over to the bakery dragging Clear with her.He laughed to himself his eyes following where she went.

"So are you going to do it tonight?" Carter questioned, elbowing Alex.

Alex looked up to him and nodded, feeling the heavy weight of the ring in his trouser pocket...

A/N
So, this story is now officially finished unless I wanna make anymore extra chapters like their wedding or having kids or something but no it's finished.

Omh i cant believe it i have been so attached to this book and to think that it's done and over with is sad.

But thank you all for taking time out of your day to read this book <33

Next book:
'Afterdark' an ahs: apocalypse fanfic
Michael Langdon x oc