Ch.2

LUCAS'S

" yah right!" Max shouted.
" why do I have to have a girlfriend? I like being single!" I responded. I always wondered why they bothered me about this all the time.
' Why don't you bring her here, man?" Peter wondered.
I will! I got my keys and drove to Noah's house.
Ding Dong! She answered.
" Noah! Great! I need you!" I said desperately. She sighed. Noah never got out the house. " okay..." she muttered.
we went into my car and drove back. In the car I felt a little jittery and nervous.
" why don't you have a girlfriend anyway?" she questioned.
I rubbed my finger against my lip. I shrugged my shoulders " I'm not really the relationship type guy. I date? but I haven't found the right girl. I was to embarrassed to ask anyone else to do this, I'm not going to lie. Thank you for doing this!" I said.
" no problem, I guess?" She responded.
I turned to her and looked at her curiously " what about you?"
" hm? Oh me? I don't know. I guess guys don't like me." She responded dully.
" you just have to get out there,' I poked her.
She smiled and Laughed. I started asking her questions to see if she remembered what I told her.
" what is my favorite color?" I asked.
"green," she sighed.
Correct. I knew my friends would ask questions so I told her everything about myself.
I brought her inside. I put my arm around her. She half smiled.
"Are you really his girlfriend?" henry asked.
She put up and big smile and wrapped her arm around me . "of course!"
I kissed her while she was under my arm.
" Guys, he was telling the truth! Who are you? Whats your name?" Peter interrogated.
" Noah? I'm in your math class?" she responded shyly.
Peter looked confused for a second. Then he shook his pointed finger as he recalled who she was. " oh yah! your that girl that sits in the back and never talks."
" She talks to me!" I said. " shes really cool!"
she smiled at me and kissed my cheek. I smirked. They all bought it. Expect for stupid max!
" uWhat's his middle name?" he wondered.
" juan?" she stated obviously. " why do you ask?"
Max squinted his eyes. " whatever."

Noah was sitting in the corner pondering. I walked over to her " why are you so quiet?" I asked.
" I don't have anything to say to anyone. It's not like anyone cares." she said.
" you need confidence" I said.
I honestly have no idea how this was going to work. She barely even talked to me.
"what do you even see in this girl?" Henry said while looked toward Noah. she was just sitting down on her phone.
" I don't know?" I sighed. I looked at her curiously. She was beautiful, but she kept her self tucked away inside herself. Why? She's my neighbor! Neighbors are supposed to be friendly. She never talks to me. There's times I'd try to talk to her and she would just walk away.
I've always had a crush on her and even when shes my fake girlfriend nothing has changed.