Ch.11

Lucas's POV
I felt really terrible. I deserved everything I got. I wanted to make it right. I was going to tell the guys the truth. We were all hanging out in Peter's house. he lives in the neighborhood almost across from mine. It was going to be hard to admit to but Noah was worth it. I liked her! alot! I didn't want her to lose her! I REALLY MESSED UP! but I blame STUPID max. He makes me just like him. He tricks me into doing things he would do. I DONT KNOW WHY I DO IT! He's just so intimidating.
"Hey, max!?" I confronted.
"Hey bro. Got the vid?"
"No. I don't!" I sassed "we never even dated but I think we were having a thing until u ruined it for me!"
" I KNEW IT! HEY BOYS IT WAS FAKE! HA! Henry, you owe me twenty bucks!" Max laughed. "Don't go blaming me, either. You always manage to ruin any chance of landing a girl all on ur own!"
"No, u really did it this time! She is so mad at me and she has every right to be ! The sex tape thing was a bad idea! I'm such an IDIOT for listening to YOU, ALL THE TIME !!! I'm sick of it! IM DONE!" I said goodbye angrily and walked out. I hate max sometimes . He really pushes my buttons.
How would Noah ever forgive me, I'm starting fall deeply in love with her that I can't live with out her. This is crazy right? I've never felt this way about anyone. I was even my car driving home actually tearing a little thinking about how bad I've screwed up. I can't even believe I did it. I don't know what gets over me?? Oh yah STUPID MAX! How could I possibly get her to forgive me? Or at least give me a chance ?
BRAIN STORM BRAIN STORM BRAIN STORM 💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡
I bought tickets to a concert a couple weeks back and ludovico is performing. After our fight I totally forgot!!!! It's in three days! I was planning on surprising her with it because he is her favorite! This could really do it! This will save me!

I knocked her door and her brother opened it.
He gave me a peered look " I can't let you inside! You've done enough! My sister is already depressed ! There is no chance in hell IM letting you play with her heart like I know u would! U know ur a real dumbass!!!!! Why are u even here?"
"Give me a chance, I think I can make her happy," I sweared. He saw I had an envelope in my hands. He sighed in anger. He grabbed me by the collar with tight fist and threatened, if I ever hurt her again that I was dead! Yikes! He let me inside. I was super nervous to talk to her, I was sweating! I wasn't crying anymore but my eyes were red and puffy.
I took a deep breath and headed downstairs. I could hear her playing her violin on my way down. It sounded so vigorous. I think she was really mad!
She saw me and stopped. She rolled her eyes as she motioned to put her instrument away.
She huffed at her thoughts " can't. BELIEVE. Derek let YOU in!"
"Give me a chance to make you smile," I pleaded. I handed her the envelope. She hesitantly snatched it from me and rolled her eyes. She opened it slowly. She saw that they were ludovico tickets and she placed her hand over my mouse and fell back sitting In her piano bench. She was at lost for words. She starred to cry of happiness.
" oh my gosh! This is this best thing I've ever received in my life! How did u get tickets?! Omgomgomg!" She squealed.
" will you go to the concert with me? Give me a chance to show you what kind of guy I really am! I told my friends and max the truth. I'm done with max influencing everything I do! I don't need to be around people like max, I need to be around you!"

She looked at me with a pity smile " I don't forgive you but anyone who can get tickets like these for me deserve a chance." She kissed my cheek. I blushed hard.
I'm just glad I'm able to do this for her!