Ch.9

I was going over Allens house today.
"oh hello Noah!" his mother answered the door, "come on in."
I walked into Allen's room.
"hey?" I said.
He was laying on his bed using his computer. When he saw me he rolled is eyes. He was very annoyed that I was there.
"Nice of you to show up. Decided that I was worth your precious time?" he said angrily.
I sighed as I moved on the bed, beside him. "Come on Allen, your just upset," I said. "talk to me! You're my best friend."
"Noah, I get it. You don't feel the same way. I already feel embarrassed enough. You don't have to come here and pity me," he muttered.
"Lucas and I aren't in a real relationship. I'm not ganna let that ruin this. Me and You? thats real!" I comforted.
"If you really believed we had something you would of said I love you, back!" He whined.
"Allen--" I whined back but he didn't let me finish. He grabbed me closer and kissed me.
"Did you feel something for me? I didn't think so... don't come here acting like you care when you don't!" He said.
"I DO CARE! THATS WHY IM HERE!" I yelled. It didn't ring to him that I was here because I cared. I do care. I do love him. "I love you Allen. I love you!"
He Eyebrows crunched in anger and confusion. "Guys like me don't get the girl. I'm just the best friend. In this story, it's supposed to be you and Lucas!"
I kissed him. Then he kissed me back. He seemed so confused. "no?" he said.
I moved away from him and folded my arms. "It's you that doesn't what this.....Want me...Lucas isn't the problem. It's you."
I stormed out, not looking back.
----------------------------------------------------------------
I drove back home and planted on my bed. I was so confused with life. It was so much better when boys didn't like me. Stupid boys!
In sight from my bed I saw the teddy bear Lucas gave me.
If Allen didn't want me there is nothing stopping Lucas and I being together. It did start off fake but I mean the feelings are there. I walked over to the teddy bear, observing it.
It was so cute that... Wait. What is this? I looked peculiar.
"what the hell?" I whispered to myself.
The eyes were lenses! it was a fucking camera! Why would there be a camera?! let me think. He gave it to me yesterday when he came over and.. he started kissing me... Wait... Wait...wait? Its a long jump of a conclusion but was he trying to make a sex tape of us? Was this whole thing a game to fuck with my feelings? I bet his friends dared him to. He always does whatever Max says. Stupid!
I walked over to Lucas's house. I knocked on the window, and I was able to see through the house. He was sitting on the couch. I held up the teddy bear with a furious face. He panicked. He was fucking busted.
I invited myself in the house tat was open. He shook his head in disbelief.
"It's not what you think!" he said.
"ITS EVERYTHING I THINK!" I hollered.
"Okay, okay but you got to understand....maxwasgoingtofindoutthatthewholehingwasfakeand...." He rushed.
"Stop talking!" i shushed him. "I thought you knew me better than that! I wouldn't have sex with you anyway!"
"would'ntyouthoughImeanwitheverythingbeinginthemomentandusbeingsupersexuallyattractivetoeachother..." He rushed again. I can tell he knew what he did was wrong.
"Lucas...Why? Why is this happening at all? You don't have to show off..." I muttered. I was embarrassed. I was embarrassed that we even met. He knew everything about me and everything I went through. I was nothing to him.
"It must have just been some joke to you, right? Always playing stupid truth or dare with your friends!" I said.
"No, Noah! I like you, seriously! I'm just really messed up! Please," He stressed.
"Don't even! You have along way from even earning my trust!" I said.