Ch.20

Noah's pov
Lucas was hurrying to get me home and I didn't have time to get my stuff. I'll just get them later.
Sadly, Reanne was there sitting in Derek's lap on the couch giggling. Why is she here?
"Noah! You're home," Derek said surprised and excited. He shoved Reanne off him and she pouted. Derek was trying to make amends.
"Hey, I'm sorry. You are old enough to make the decision of who you want in your life. I just want to protect you, you know. You're my baby sister!" He grabbed me for a hug and kissed my forehead.
"I know. I guess..." I was upset and looked toward reanne. She gave me a rude dirty smile. "I mean, I know you're not just saying that so u can be with reanne. That would be crazy, right" I rolled my eyes and moved past him.
"Noah?" He sighed. "I'll be right back, you stay here," he directed toward reanne. He chased me to the basement.
He stopped me while going down stairs.
I turned around and said blankly and sarcastic "I'm not mad Derek. Now you can't bitch about Lucas. I was going to continue seeing him whether you liked it or not, but now I don't have to deal with your pestering annoyance." I continued going down stairs to the basement.
"Noah, don't be like this please. I love you!" He whined. Reanne was calling him asking what was taking so long and he went back upstairs.
I just continued on my way. I went on my computer and I got a video request from Lucas.
"Hey, babe," he sighed. "I just realized I have your stuff.... And look I'm so sorry for my parents!" He said.
"It's alright..." I shrugged. "I mean I spend all my time with you, even I would assume. It's not like a have any friends."
"Oh yah, you're like shy around other people," he recalled. I gave him an angry pout. "Well you're my shy girl so I can say that. I wish people could see how great you are. You're amazing! I can introduce you to some girls?"
"You talk to other girls!" I said suspiciously but as a joke.
He laughed "yah, a lot of girls. They all want me and tell me how I should be with them instead of you..." As he spoke I got worried and a little jealous but I was soon relieved when he finished his sentence.
He shrugged "I looked
them in the eyes and said... I'm in love with Noah and I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend." He smiled.
"You are so cute," I giggled. He got up from his desk laughing, heading toward his closet. I played on my phone while he was doing whatever he was doing. I put my phone down and he was taking off his shirt.
"Ooo work it, take it off" I teased. He chuckled as I did a little dance In my chair. "Shut up," he smiled.
"Wow okay," I pretended to get mad. He looked at me to see if I was being serious. He smiled at my foolishly and then flicked me off.
"Ach! Excuse me!" I gasped.
"Just kidding I love you," he said.
"Of course you do 💁🏽" I responded.
"I wanna kiss you right now but I can't," he whined. I giggled and put my kissy face lips zoom on the camera.
"Haha! Come over so we can chill," he winked.
"Maybe," I hung up. I headed out passing Derek and reanne on the way. They were too busy making out and giggling to notice that I was there getting the whole TMI.
"Hehe, why don't we go up stairs into your room where we can privately get intimate?" Reanne suggested while smooching on him.
"Yah sure I guess?" Derek said lost and half listening. I rolled my eyes "I'm leaving!" I said while walking out.
"Oh Noah, I didn't know you were there, um bye?" Derek said.

I walked into Lucas's room. He was watching tv, shirtless eating strawberry yogurt. " I totally knew you were coming!" He brushed off. He spilt yogurt in his stomach. I went over to him and licked it off like a tease. Lucas was stunned with his mouth draped open looking at me.
"Nope, satan while not get me today," he gulped.
"What?" I said obliviously, trying not to laugh.
"I was totally thinking some dirty thoughts right then. But they're passing, it's all good now," he took a breath of relief. "I'm down for Netflix and cuddling, you?" He asked.
I giggled "you get me! Can we watch if I stay? Pleaseee?"
He scoffed "no? We are watching fast and furious?!" He took the remote and started searching fast and the furious.
"You suck!" I pouted.
"No I don't?" He laughed.
"I'm really not in the mood to watch fast and the furious Lucas..." I said.
"What are you in the mood for?"  He flirted.
"Honestly, I just want to relax..." I said.
He looked at me and smiled, "okay." He laid down beside me, looking me in the eye,". He took his hand and moved hair out of my fave and behind my ear.