Ch.16

<<<< in request of Giovanna 😂😅>>>> *im so sorry, I hate writing them just us much as you hate reading them 😂😅

After dinner we were in a rush to get home. We were both very fired up. When we got to our dorm it was rush rush. We were making out right in front of the door while he was trying to slide the door card key.
I giggled " oh my gosh, give it to me!"
"I'm sorry! I'm really horny right now and I can only focus on one thing at a time," he said while rubbing my shoulder as I was sliding the key. I pushed the door open and he shoved me inside. He quickly took his shirt off And started to take off mine. For a moment we just were making out. Lucas was very good at kissing! He put his tongue and lips in all the right places! He hoisted me up and I wrapped my legs around him while kissing him back. He threw me in the bed. He kissed my neck numerous times and I played with his hair and held his body. "This is happening?" I moaned.
"Hell yah baby," he reassured me, kissing me lower. We both took off our pants. Soon enough he was going down under.
"Oh my god, Lucas! Yes! Don't stop baby!" I hollered. I moved into a different position so I could do him.
"Shit!" Lucas groaned. He squeezed and playfully spanked my ass. He lifted up to watch me! He nodded his head and buried his head back in the pillow. I softly licked up his body till I reached his face again, and I made out with him more.
He motioned to try and have intercourse but I stopped him " woah okay Lucas I know your excited and everything but I think you're ganna want to put on a condom!"
"Yeah! right? Your right!" He relieved.

It was tough getting into it. I was a virgin after all. I moaned in pain. I eased into it and started to feel pleasure, than we were both moaning.
"Fuck, Noah!" He moaned. Things started to pace a little faster "oh my....shit!" He managed to say.
"Give it to me baby!" I asked. He started to go deeper. He could do that after all, because he had plenty of dick where that came from 😂😉. Suddenly I orgasmed. He then started to go back down under again, occasionally moving his hand up to feel my breast. He started fingering me, which was such a tiny pleasure compared to when he was fucking me. I gave him another blow job as he held my hair up.
After a while of our spontaneous sex it got tiring. We ended up putting pjs on and laying under the covers of the bed cuddling and laughing about it. Lucas laid on his back and I was on my side cuddled under his arm.
We were laughed "ahaha Derek is going to kill me if he finds out! I said.
"He will probably kill me first! I guess he just can't find out," Lucas concluded.
I was just smiling from complete utterly happiness. It feels so good be sexually satisfied by someone you care about. It's like this huge load off your shoulders actually. All your insecurities wither away. He kissed my cheek and we fell asleep.

I woke up feeling well rested. I turned to the other side of the bed where Lucas was already awake. He was smiling at me "good morning beautiful," he smirked.
"Mmm," I yawned and stretched. "Good morning, I'm hungry! Can we go downstairs and eat breakfast?"
"Yah or we can stay up here for a little while longer," he winked. I laughed hard. I laid on top of him and kissed his lips.
"I knew you liked banana for breakfast," he chuckled as I was making my way down to his pants. As soon as he finished his sentence I looked at him. I went up to his ear and whispered "suddenly, I changed my mind. Let's go downstairs and eat breakfast."
"Aw man can't we do both?" He whined.
"Put some clothes on we're leaving!"
"Come on how are you going to tease me like that?" He asked. I just giggled and got out of bed. He followed me. Before I could open the door he turned me around pushing me up against the wall. His hands were up like a cage blocking me from exit. He leaned in on me but took forever to just kiss me. When I leaned in to kiss him and backed his head away. Then he leaned in again, this time going for my neck and kissing it and at th same time he held my ass. Neck kisses feel so good! It tickles giving your whole body a luster sensation.
"Let's eat breakfast!" I said trying to stop him.
He looked up at me and snapped his teeth together creating a biting nose just in my ear. He whispered "fine!"