Ch.14

Lucas and I are going out today but we woke up off to a good start with the whole make Allen jealous thing.
When I woke up he showed me a picture he took. He had already posted it on his Instagram. It was a picture of him smiling, laying next to me as a slept. It looked cute not ganna lie. He captioned it "waking up to the beautiful @..." He tagged me in it.
"I see you did get tired of the couch," I giggled. I checked my Instagram and a whole bunch of people were requesting to follow me. "Woah!"

"Haha, they all want to know who my girl is," he chuckled. "I'm going to post pictures of you a lot on my Instagram because Allen follows me. Post some on yours."
"Okay,take a picture with me then." I said.
He kissed my cheek for the picture. I was talking a hundred pictures at once. Then I went to kiss his cheek and he turned and kissed my lips instead. That picture was ganna sell it 😈. I posted it on Instagram captioning it "my baby 😍" and started getting likes really fast 😂. Didn't know it was that easy. Lucas was a popular jock so he had a lot of followers haha.
Lucas was just taking candid of me all day. Posting on Twitter and Instagram saying stuff like "my princess" "she 🔥 AF I'm so lucky 😍" than I would comment cute things on his pictures back. The whole thing was really funny because we were exaggerating but no one else needed to know that. I saw Max requested to follow me.

"You might as well block him," Lucas muttered. ,
"Then Max will never stop treating you like a dog. You got put this shit in his face!" I Said while accepting his follow request.
"Ughhh!" He rolled his eyes "okay."
"Hey do you want to go to Disneyland?" He asked.
"YES ARE YOU KIDDING LIKE CAN WE PLEASE?" I yelled.
"Under one condition..." He smirked.
"What?" I said peculiarly.
He tapped his lips "kiss me."
"You know you were my first kiss. Am I good or something cuz I don't know what I'm doing," I said embarrassed.
"Baby, you know you're good when I keep asking for more... So how about it ... Kiss me and I'll give you everything you want" he promised.
I kissed him and he blushed.
"You're mine now. I own you, all of you," he gazed.
I giggled. I got up to check my phone and there was a lot of notifications. He got up to throw trash away. He passed me half way there and he smacked my ass!! "That's mine too," he smirked.

He left the room to go eat some breakfast. I grabbed my phone and sat on the bed. Derek left a lot of messages and Allen, a lot of notifications.

I looked on to Derek's text and the one that struck out was the picture Logan posted. He must have screenshoted it.
He said "I told you so!"
"You never listen!"
"What's going on over there!"
"Noah!!"
"😵😵😵😰😰😰"
"Call me now!!!!!"
I decided to call him because he was obviously freaking out over nothing.

Phone call---
"Hello," I said.
"Noah... What the fuck happened?"
"I'm trying to make Allen jealous so we are posting pictures like as if we were like a happy couple. It's only to make him jealous! You should of seen what he posted on Twitter!"
"Noah I just keep getting these awful thoughts that you are going to have sex..."
"Okay, now that's just offensive! You know me better than that..."
"Noah he's trying to charm you..."
"WHY IS SOMEONE THAT ACTS LIKE A GENTLEMAN, TAKING CARE OF ME AND TRIES TO MAKE ME HAPPY A BAD THING????? THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH A GUY ACTUALLY GIVING A DAMN ABOUT ME!!!!" I hollered.
"Noah, don't yell at me! That's not what I meant. I'm just warning you to be careful because he can go to length just to get you in bed. He may not be acting so nice very long."
"It would be nice while it lasted though"
"Just... Have fun okay, I gotta go," he hung up.

I was laying on the bed when I was talking to him. I rubbed my forehead and sighed in stress. Lucas walked in stuffing a blueberry muffin in his face. He had a fruit in his hand.

"Got you your favorite!" He said while tossing it to me.
I caught it "a banana?" I asked. "I don't particularly like them?"
"What ? What girl doesn't like bananas?" He joked.
"Very funny," I grumbled.
"I could of sworn you liked bananas... I must be getting confused... You just like my banana" he teased as he glared at me and smirked.
"You think your so perfect," I rolled my eyes.
He chuckled and stopped. He gradually grew closer to me, right on top of me, eye to eye, and he smiled concededly. My heart was pounding. My stomach started to swirl. The heat between us was racing.
"I think I'm kinda perfect," he laughed. The he looked down on me and then back up "and I think your perfect, u are a queen in my eyes but what really would be perfect is..." He paused, licking his lips, leaning in on me. "...us."
I gulped. He's eyes were so gorgeous and they were right in my face. I swear it was a moment of raving teenage hormones and insanity because I grabbed his face and kissed him.
For a moment there we stopped to smile at each other but then we just kept on vigorous kissing, moving all around the room, ripping each other's clothes off but no big deal because nothing else happened. Psshhh I told you I had it under control. In your face, Derek because another days going by that I'm a virgin! I'm my own boss! Girl can't have a little fun?

Minutes later...

"Phew," Lucas was catching his breathe as we parted on the bed. "Noah? I don't even know you anymore!"
I giggled while putting my shirt back on. He looked at me and started laughing helplessly "I find every bruise on your body sexy because it reminds me of how strong you are," he flirted . I started to awh because it sounded cute but he interrupted me. ".. And knowing how strong you are makes me want to show you who's fucking stronger!" He bit his lips. He reached in to kiss me but I pushed him off. I laughed and got up from the bed.
"Princess??" He whined "come back my love!!!"
"I'm going to go change for Disneyland!" I said. Woohoo! I didn't quite make it to the bathroom to change because my phone buzzed. Lucas got to it first and saw it was from Derek.
"What's he yelling for?" Lucas wondered.
"Nothing. It's stupid... He just thinks we're Ganna have sex and stuff" I said while walking toward the bathroom.
"He's not wrong..." Lucas said. I stopped.
"You think... I'm going to have sex... With you?" I guffawed.
"Ouch, mommy?!" He growled. "You know you want this!"
"I know I'm ganna barf if you keep on talking!" I sassed.
He put his hands up and backed off. "It will happen! Better be ready for me!"
"I'm ready for you to take me to Disneyland like you promised!" I fluttered my eyelashes.
He had his hands gripped on my waist and his face close up against mine "then hurry up princess! Your castle awaits!" He smirked.