~Softy~

-Mostly fluff-
Word count: 3538
———————————————————————

Soobin was completely unaware of his surroundings, ignoring Hueningkai as he watched a certain boy from across the cafeteria, pure love in his eyes.

Choi Soobin, the school's 'cold bad boy' had fallen in love with the school's most innocent and cute femboy, Choi Yeonjun, and he couldn't care less about what people said about him.

He was watching over the boy, making sure nobody tried bullying him or being mean to him. He also made mental notes about his outfit for the day, which was a pink crop top sweater and a white pleated skirt matched with some sneakers and cute socks.

Soobin could study the boy all day and never get tired of it. He was pulled out of his thoughts as he saw the boy look in his direction, looking right at him. He smiled the most adorable and bright smile Soobin had ever seen in his life and waved at the younger. Soobin blushed softly and waved back at him, which seemed to make Yeonjun happy, as he smiled even more before he turned back to get his lunch.

Soobin felt his heart thump as he watched him turn around. He smiled softly to himself, immediately frowning again when he saw Hueningkai staring at him, amused.

"You weren't listening to a thing I said because you were busy making googoo eyes at your crush." He said, earning a slap on his shoulder.

"Yah! Shut up! What if someone heard you?" He whispered, and the other rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, I was saying that Taehyun invited me over to stay the night with him and Beomgyu at his house, so I won't be able to hang out with you later." The younger male explained. Soobin nodded and finished up his food.

"Well, I'm gonna get going, I have to turn in something for one of my classes now." Kai said, standing up. "Also, if you plan on making a move on him, you'd better do it soon, unless you want someone to take him away." He said, gesturing towards the blonde haired boy from earlier.

Soobin looked over and saw Yeonjun hanging out with one of his friends, who very obviously was in love with him as well, but the older didn't seem to notice. Soobin frowned at this and tried to think of an idea. He knew Kai was right and he did not want his first crush to be ruined.

So he quickly grabbed out a pen and paper and started writing on it.

——

Yeonjun hummed softly as he walked to his locker. It was the end of the day and he was getting his things to go home. He opened the locker and watched a piece of paper fall out of it. Curious, he bent down to pick it up, opening it and reading it right after.

"Hey, Yeonjun hyung. I would like to tell you something, but it is a secret, so don't tell anyone. If you accept, please meet me behind the school next to the big Apple tree at 3:30. I will be waiting for you."

Yeonjun looked at the time and saw it was 3:29, so he only had 1 minute to get there from the opposite side of school. He hurriedly closed his locker and made his way to the tree as fast as he could.

Soobin checked the time once more. It was 3:37 and Yeonjun was nowhere to be seen. He sighed softly, knowing that Yeonjun probably wouldn't follow a note from a stranger, and was about to walk away from the tree when he heard running footsteps and a voice.