About that paper I owe ya

BREENS POV:

"this way.." I couldn't take her slow walking anymore. "You know what.." Before she could even stop, I grabbed ahold of her hand and started to jolt towards the empty classroom.

I looked back at Gman. She was staring right back at me, her blue eyes Pierce through mine like she was going to take my soul. Jesus Christ she sometimes scares me. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going cause I was focused on getting to the empty room on time. I then felt a sudden blunt force and fell to the floor. I was in immense pain. "Hey what the hell!"

"Oh whoops sorry Dr.Breen." I knew that voice. It was Barney. "A little help would've been nice but its fine." I called out I was extremely annoyed. Barney was carrying a box of metal and tools. his eyes focused on the Gman for a bit before quickly looking back to the floor. He was clearly intimidated and scared by her presence. "Its nice that we meet again..Calhoun." Her voice was deep and clearly scared the shit out of Barney. "Are you even real why do you speak like that?" The conversation became silent and Barney just walked away trying to avoid being part of this. "See ya boss."

Im tired I want to go home and nap, I quickly got up and stomped the rest of the way to the room.

We both stopped as soon as we reached the door. I looked down to my pants and scattered out the keychain that has the single key on it in my pocket. Looking at it carefully making sure I got the right one I gently pushed up against the door as I struggled to unlock it. Damn doors dont work anymore After struggling for 2 minutes I managed to get it open.

"I'll have to ask our benefactors for upgrades this is ridiculous." I walked into the room and quickly flicked all the lights on and pulled off my Jacket since it was beginning to warm up real quickly. I tossed it against one of the empty chairs near me and began to search for any important notes on alien species language. I hope there is something but I don't have high hopes about that.

I couldn't help but mumble to myself while sitting down looking through the thousands of already read papers and books. "There is nothing in this place that can help me with this." I soon then felt the vibration of my phone going off. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and flipped it to find it to be a text from Hahn.

!!!NEW MESSAGE!!!
~
Hahn:
'Found anything yet? P.S: you forgot your pin doofus.'
~

I looked at the message twice before shutting off my donated flip phone from our benefactors. The phone was obviously a modified kids toy phone which was embarrassing to carry around, but I am grateful to have one. I shoved my flip phone in my pocket before rummaging around again.

"Ah..there we go." I pulled out a book all about aliens and 'what we know so far' a clear indicator that this book was old since back then before the whole world went to hell, we still didn't know if they were real or not. I plopped the book on the main desk glancing over to the Gman. She was being curious as she had her hands behind her back investigating the empty room."there is nothing here for you to look at besides this one and only bookshelf.

"Im alright." Her voice came out smooth as butter. My focus was drawn back to studying the language as I opened the book and skimmed through the pages analyzing each page.

"There you are Dr.Breen." Judith slammed the door as she sat the huge box she was carrying on the table "Dr.Breen?"

"Wallace." I shot up in my seat "oh sorry Judith I didn't hear you." Judith just rolled her eyes at me while she took out multiple books. "Your advisors had told me you were trying to study their language, why? You barely even see them. We already have services for you to be able to talk to them." I thought about what she said and decided to not listen. "Cause I think it would be helpful to this community and help better understand them naturally." The Gman walked out of the room leaving Judith and Breen alone.

"She'll be back." I quickly reassured "It does get stuffy in here."

"Heyyyyy I'm coming in..." The door opened to reveal Benrey of all people chewing gum and having his pants way down. "What r u guys doin" his voice muffled as he looked around "pretty boring around here yikes."

Nope Im out I cant deal with him. I grabbed my stuff and immediately headed out "See you later Judith."

"Awww man cmon breenie pie come back" his laughter followed after haunting me.