(Extra Chapter) Sleepover!

Adrians POV:

"Thank you for inviting us Helda!" I switched my bag over to my left arm as I walked into the Big ass mansion that Helda lives in. "Yeah yeah, your welcome." She lets the rest in and closes the door. "So, do any of you want something to drink?" I looked around at everyone. Gman, Breen, and Judith were all invited to this slumber party. "No im okay." Breen speaks up as he walks over to the couch. "I mean, water would be alright." Judith went into her backpack to pull out her 25 pound box of strings and beads. "We could also make bracelets if we want." She looks around the room looking for a agreement. "Yeah that could be fine!" I gave Judith a nod. "Im back, here you go Judith." Judith took the glass of water and took a swig. "Thanks. So, what are we gonna do first?"

"We could make some bracelets with Judiths huge ass supplies." Everyone seemed to agree as they all nod their heads. "Excellent! Lets start now!" Helda claps her hands together as she walks over to big ass box. "Oooh! Lets see, one box, two box, th- Judith how many sets of boxed beads do you have?" Held lifted her head to get a better view of where Judith was.

"Um, a bit about twenty five. Why?" Judith was in the kitchen putting the empty glass cup away. "Why do you have so much jesus." Helda then starts to pull the box's out more quicker. "Hey Breen, a little help here?" Breen walks over from the couch to help Helda out with the boxs. A little while after, we got everything all set up. We then all sat down to start making the bracelets.

"What is yours gonna say Helda?" Judith looks over at Helda doing her necklace. "Boobs." She snorted. "Nice, mine is gonna say 'peace and love'" judith pulled another bead from the pile around us. "You guys are boring, mine is gonna say 'Combine rules, Humanity drools.' Breen looks paranoid as shit wtfff. "Breen thats cringe, I put 'My back hurts'" I lifted my bracelet to show everyone and they all seemed to like it. I then noticed Gmans bracelet. It said only numbers, no words. "Uhh hey G whats with the numbers?" I looked at Gman and he stopped to turn to me. "You'll see." He laughs. Ughhh his laugh is ugly asss shittt 😭😭😭

We all make our friendship bracelets and we all showed them off before heading upstairs to Helda's room. "Yeah this is my room I know its really boring.." I don't know if she is blind or not, but holy shit this bedroom is massive!

" I don't know if she is blind or not, but holy shit this bedroom is massive!

(Heldas badass room)

It was bigger then my whole house! I couldn't believe what I was seeing. "You have a huge ass room Helda!!" Helda looked at me like I was an alien (I wish tho, aliens are so badass) "oh thanks, but these aren't gonna be were everyone is sleeping. You guys each get separate rooms." MY MIND LEGIT WAS ABOUT TO BE BLOWN, a own room? Just for staying the night? Whats next a free trip to Hawaii! "Oh shit! Thank you Helda!" Helda just nodded and went to go retrieve something.

I looked around the room and everything seemed to sparkle as my eyes glanced over the shiny marbling. Wow, I can almost see myself in this! I looked down at the marble table. "Shepy, Stop staring at yourself you look insane." Judith interrupted. She was right, I looked at her before sue turned away and saw that she was looking down at the way I was standing, So like for some reason I struck a fucking pose when I was looking at this gorgeous ass Marble. "Marbles make me go insane."