chapter-2

Pete at home after coming back from school. Phii, what is knotting, what is marking.

Hearing this the whole summetikal family was shocked. Porsche was furious

pete who teached u this unholy words. Maa pa see this that's why i don't wanted my brother to go to school with alphas.

Phii calm down this was in the chapter about alpha and omega body. And teacher told that everyone already knew about it. As it was already teached but i was never teached so i asked u.

A/n porsche warned every homeroom teacher to not teach him about this. As he thought it was not appropriate for his innocent brother. Porsche wait until vegas shows up😝

Porsche was in shock as he never expected these words would come out of his innocent small brother.

Pete let mom teach u about this things porsche ur brother is not a child anymore he should know about it.

Both porsche and his father were already in stress knowing that their pete was not an child anymore and an alpha would take him away from them.

A/n they are the summettikal of course they are extra and i also wanted pete to be pampered and have all the family love so yay he is overly pampered in it😚

At school

"Why is it raining suddenly. I don't have an umbrella. And where is my driver". Vegas thought scolding his driver.

That's when Vegas saw an kitten in a cardboard box all drenched in rain. So he ran towards it and took the kitten in his jacket.

Pete had an rain coat on and an umbrella from the driver (overprotective brother😑). And was fully rainproof.

As he saw vegas with an cute kitten and without an umbrella standing in rain. He ran towards him to hand him an umbrella.

Vegas who was busy calling his driver noticed an hand giving out an umbrella. Vegas was annoyed another omega who would want to seduce him with pheromones using this kitten and umbrella as an exscuse. Thinking that he looked at the face of the person.

The doe eyes, the cute nose, the rosey pink cheeks which were perfect for an bite, pink lips who were inviting for an kiss. And the neck perfect for his hickey.

He had an vanilla scent pheromones. Which could seduce any alpha and make them want to mark him as his omega.

He is the most beautiful person i have ever seen and i don't think there is any other person who could beat this. So this what people call love at first sight.

I would be an complete fool for this person. I could look at his face every day.

He is mine if there are any bugs roaming around u of course i know there would be. I will kill each and every one of them.

What if he already has a boyfriend? It's ok i would snatch him away. There is no person who could beat my handsome face😏.

All his train of thoughts were stopped by pete's sweet voice.

"Hello can i pet your kitten it looks so cute sorry if i made you uncomfortable. You can take my umbrella if u want.

"He is a handsome man no doubt and has an dominating scent of an musky sandalwood but what is he so lost in thinking". Pete thought looking at vegas.

Vegas "of course you can. Thanks a lot for the umbrella can i know ur name".

"My name is pete". By the time pete asked vegas name his brother called him.

I have to go. It was nice to meet you. Pete said that and turn towards his car.

Vegas grabbed pete's hand "My name is vegas. Can we be friends".

Pete pouted while thinking and said "But are u an alpha my brother doesn't want me to be with an alpha he said alpha are bad people"

Ahh why is he so cute. His lips if he pout's any longer i might loose my control.

Vegas was happy and sad at the same time. Happy bcz pete will not talk to other alpha. But sad that he might also not talk to him.

But i don't want to lie to him. "I am an alpha but i am not bad all others alpha are bad except me. You can talk to me cutie".

Pete " My mom also said the same thing that all alphas are not bad. And i think you are a good person. So i will talk to you. Okay then my brother is calling i have to go byeee". He said that and ran towards his car.

He looks so cute while running. And his back is sexy thick at the right spots. Vegas control yourself. Be a gentleman

A/n vegas we understand when an person is as cute as pete it's hard to control oneself

As vegas was lost in pete thoughts. His driver arrived asking for an apology as he was late. But vegas was thankful that the driver arrived late. If not how could he meet the love of his life.

Hii this is my first fanfic if u like it vote for it. And tell me ur thoughts on the story🤗🤗.