Chapter-9

I am really sorry guys for the late update i was not feeling well 🙃. But now i am back 🥳

Pete - I never saw vegas in normal clothes but he was looking fucking sexy in the doctor outfit and when he removed the coat i could see the white loose shirt he wore which was unbuttoned showing off his broad chest my eyes were glued on them i really wanted to touch them and his handsome face how could someone have such beautiful face. His lips looked so soft...

Vegas - Can i kiss you pete? I know that this is not the right time and not at all the right place but... Even before i could complete the sentence pete grabbed my collar and pressed his lips on my lips before i could feel his soft lips he pulled away. I really couldn't hold myself back anymore. "What u did was not a kiss pete this is what real kiss is".

Pete - Vegas aggressively crushed his lips on mine and started sucking my lips his hands went under my shirt and grabbed my waist and pulled me closer as i opened my mouth his tongue invaded my mouth we kissed until i was out of my breath as i pushed him he stopped following small kisses.

Vegas - I knew it was Pete's first kiss seeing how bad he was at kissing and that i was his first felt very good i would have killed everyone who had touched my Pete's soft lips.

Pete - My face had already reached the most red shade u could find on this planet but the kiss felt very good and i wanted more than just kiss. I removed the blanket covering my legs i was just wearing shorts then i slowly unbuttoned my shirt & sat on vegas lap and whispered in his ear "Vegas i don't like gentleman instead i like bad boys more".

Vegas - When he removed the blanket and i saw his legs i lost all my self control i wanted to bite every inch of pete soft skin and leave my mark And when he sat on my lap and whispered those words the beast inside me was awakened i couldn't wait anymore i started sucking on his neck and leaving marks my one hand was on Pete's soft cheeks squeezing them the other hand was playing with his nipples "Ahh... vegas..stop"
"Please vegas not there"
"Ahh it feels soo good "the moans turned me on even more just when i reached his chest. There was a knock on the door.

Pete - I was enjoying all the pleasure vegas was giving just then there was a voice "Doctor open the door patient's brother want to talk to him" it was phi kinn. Just when i thought about my phi i came back to my senses and pushed vegas away and ran to open the door.

Pete opened the door and kinn entered the room quickly and shut the door as he don't wanted bodyguards to see pete in this state. Vegas ran over and covered pete with the blanket.

Kinn - Guys do you want me to die i could smell your pheromones even by passing the corridor. Vegas what do you think you were doing want to tell the whole summetikal family that u are having sex with their beloved son.

Vegas - Pete hearing kinn screaming he just came and hugged me tightly i know it's not right time but he looked soo cute my baby bunny. "Phii don't scream see pete is scared don't scare him". "It's ok pete nothing happened i am with you right".

Pete - "I am sorry phi kinn we made you worried but don't be mad at vegas it was all my fault. I should have been more careful knowing my brother he really would have killed vegas if u hadn't warned us".

Vegas - "pete don't be sad". You are a great actor pete even kinn is feeling bad seeing you sad i whisphered in his ear. "How did you know" pete asked shocked. I know all your dirty tricks my cute bunny. I liked pete soo much that i could easily see through his lie even if he seems innocent he is not at all.

Kinn - Pete sorry for screaming but at least u understand unlike someone who is still staring at me with the intention of killing me instead of being grateful.

Vegas - Phi don't you know all the bodyguards are beta so they can't smell pheromones porsche and his dad summettikal are not at home they have gone to meet police chief. Now tell me who should i be scared off.

Kinn - Smart ass what about the servants they are not all betas right and what if they come early what will u do about the pheromones will you blow it out with your mouth.

Pete was laughing seeing thier cute banter. "Okay okay now i am tiered i really want to sleep so don't fight". "Phii kinn can vegas sleep with me just sleeping nothing else i can not sleep alone as i am scared but if he is around me i feel safe plssss phii".

Kinn - okay but i am staying with you guys whole night. Especially you vegas control yourself if u want to meet pete again.

Vegas - Okay sir i will obey

Kinn - Wow! I didn't know just by mentioning pete u would turn into a dog.

Vegas ignored every thing and carried pete to bed. Pete slept on vegas chest peacefully "Thank you vegas" pete kissed on vegas cheeks. Vegas also slept curling up on pete. As of kinn he slept on the sofa without a blanket shivering from cold.

In the morning there was a knock at the door.......

Thank you guys soo much for reading my story. I know i don't write good but still thank you for appreciating my work.