chapter-7

At Hospital

The summettikal family entered the room where pete was staying then it was all chaos.

Dad summettikal - My baby are you ok? I was so scared my precious boy. It must have been so hard on you. Don't worry your dad will take care of them. This is why i wanted you to not go the high school with those alpha bastards. Wait did some business rival did this. The Theerapanyakul son studies in your school right those bastards must have planned all this.

Pete - Paa relax breathe paa i never knew you could rap if u don't have any retirement plans you could definitely try rapping you would look super cool.

Mom summettikal - Pete stop kidding do you know how worried we were. If something bad had happen to you what would we do.

Pete - Maa started crying telling about every worst case scenario i would be in if i had not known karate(the scenarios all seemed illogically logical). Like an chain reaction my dad, Porsche, and even the nurse who came to check on me who didn't even know what really happened started crying listening to my mom's fake scenario definitely it was an very emotional moment in my life that i want to forget as soon as possible.

A/n Even my mom pete she definitely has imagined me in the most horrible situation and already decided that i will do something stupid and has scolded me to stop being stupid in her imagined scenarios😒😒😒

Outside pete's room

Dad summettikal - Porsche police will take care of those alpha they will soon tell the person who told them do it. I don't want this incident to be leaked to the media i want you to take care of it.

Porsche - Leave it to me Paa i will talk to the police chief and the one who dared to messed with the summettikal family will face the consequences.

At Theerapanyakul

Kinn - My brother has finally fallen in love with the son of Sumettikul family the family our family hates the most what an coincidence don't you think it's an perfect plot for an drama.

Vegas - Stop it phii it's not the time for it if u don't have nothing else to talk i will go to my room.

Kinn - Vegas i am serious are you sure about pete. Do you think the summettikal family will let you date pete they didn't even let him go to an high school till now. If our parents don't agree can you go against them. Can you make sacrifices.

Vegas - Phi i love both my family and pete equally i know it's same for pete. I know how much summettikal family loves pete and i will take the responsibility to make them believe in me and my love for pete. And most importantly i still don't know if pete likes me or not.

Kinn - What you still haven't confessed boy are you gonna wait till your omega is taken by other alpha.

Vegas - Phi do you think there is an alpha who can beat me. Even if there is any alpha who would dare to come near my omega i will make their life living hell. Nobody can even dream about my omega.

Kinn - My little brother has finally grown up. I will root for you cutiepie. By the way those bastard alpha's were arrested i think police will find out the truth about the incident.

Vegas - I don't think it will be this easy phi the one behind them is definitely smart.

Kinn - I will help them with all i can don't worry.

Vegas - Phi i have a very small request can you take me to Pete's house.

Kinn - What???

Sorry guys for the late update. I hope you guys love this chapter and Thank you guys for all the love and support. I love you guys here is my heart💕💕💕💕