chapter-3

At school

Pol "vegas why did u bring us to canteen. I thought you hate canteen because of all the omega and alpha pheromones right".

Big " Vegas tawan is coming this way. You should get out of here if u don't want to be annoyed".

Pol-(for readers information tawan is obsessed with vegas. The reason why vegas hates to hook up with his school mates is because of him. As vegas once slept with tawan. And from then tawan has been in a one side relation with vegas. Scaring every omega who approaches vegas. Yes i came out of the story to tell u guys this. Now into the story).

Tawan " vegas did u come to the canteen to meet me"

Vegas ignored every questions and went directly to talk to pete.

Vegas "hello cutie how was your classes today was it fun".

Pete made a sad face "Don't ask about it vegas. Today we had maths class and i didn't get any question and i feel so dumb".

Arm with an shocked Pikachu face asked pete "How do you know vegas?".

Arm question was ignored in the most brutal way. As vegas and pete were busy in their own world.

Pol "Arm what is happening did i miss something i never knew vegas could smile like this. Did i die or is it a dream".

Big " His smile is similar to my father's smile when he is about to beat the shit out of me. Is vegas trying to abuse pete".

Pol " right his smile is scary. It is giving me goosebumps".

Arm " shut up stupids how are you guys this dumb".

Vegas "I wanted everyone in this school to know that pete is my omega and show  how serious i was about pete. Now every alpha will know their place and will not bother my pete".

Every living being in the canteen was in shock. Vegas has never talked to omega on his own. And vegas eyes were full of love for pete which could be seen by every body of course leaving pete aside.

Pete "vegas are you good at maths i heard every alpha has higher IQ than omegas.

Vegas " I like maths. If u want me to teach u maths i can do it".

"Really vegas thank you soo much. But will it disturb ur studies. It's ok u don't need to i will find another way out". Pete said it and unintentionally formed an pout.

Vegas Focus focus on math vegas not on pete's pink lips. " it's ok cutie it will be like an revision for me. It will be more helpful for me". This cutie is literally killing me.

" Thank you soo much vegas you are my saviour. Finally i can pass maths for once in my life". Pete suddenly locked his hands with vegas left arm."Come on let's start now". Pete said and dragged vegas to go to library.

Vegas "Pete's body was touching my body and his face was way too close. It made me think of every dirty thing i could do to this cutie right now".

A/n our Pete not all noticing the hungry eyes of vegas just asked him to teach maths.i think he is gonna learn lot more than maths🤭🤭

Vegas-Pete why do u hate maths

Pete-Vegas seriously are there any soul that like maths on their own without being forced by their parents.

Vegas-I like it and my parents didn't force me. Cutie u should give maths a chance i am 100% sure u will like it if there is an good teacher like me.

Few minutes later

Pete- Vegas i don't understand anything. I am not getting the answer.

Vegas-Pete this is my 5th time explaining it. You are doing the same mistake everytime.

Pete - I think the teacher is not good. He couldn't even explain me one question.

Vegas- Pete how did u even pass in every exam.

Pete -Because of my brother he always bribed my teachers to pass me. But i don't want to do it i want to work hard and achieve on my own. I know they do this to protect me. But because of this i just feel useless. That's why i wanted to study business and help my brother atleast and not feel useless but i think i am nothing without my family.

I think i just shared too much. Sry i never had any friends so i don't know how much i should share.

Cutie u can say everything u feel to me. I will always hear ur thoughts. And you are not at all useless. The fact that u love your family. And want to help them is something only few people can do. And you are really very special.

Vegas words really brought peace to me. Having a person to hear your thoughts and a person to finally understand me and have sympathy towards me feels great or because it is vegas it feels even more special.

Thank you for reading my story and thank you for voting. This is my first story and i am free and staying at home uselessly so might upload every day maybe but i am not sure. Please look forward to it🤗🤗.