Chapter-10

In the morning

Kinn - I woke up early whenever i tried to sleep there was porsche coming in my dream running behind me with a knife screaming he would cut my dick. It was really really scary 🥲.
And then there were these lovers sleeping all cuddled up not having any care about the situation they are in but they were really cute together.

There was a knock on the door

Kinn - "Vegas vegas wake up"i was terrified listening to the knock on the door. Pete woke up and whispered in vegas ears to wake up then vegas woke up and kissed pete this bastard really is this the time for romance.

Vegas - why did u wake us up this early pete needs to rest more "Come bunny let's sleep for some more time don't worry about him. Just when i was about to go back to sleep i heard a knock on the door just hearing it was enough to wake me up and make my senses come back.

Kinn and Vegas quickly wore their mask to cover their face. Pete also covered himself with blanket to cover the hickey on his neck given by vegas.

"Pete quickly open the door it is mom".

Mom- Did i wake you up early pete? Finish your breakfast and then you can sleep more if u want to.

Pete - I was really tensed if i take out the blanket my hickey would be visible. what should i do??

Mom - Ahh i totally forgot that u guys were here soo vegas and his partner would you both like to have breakfast in this room or have it on the dining table.

A/n you can not hide anything from mom's they know everything. Hence proved again.

Kinn, vegas stood in the corner totally shocked, scared and terrified.

Pete - Maa what are you talking about why would vegas be here you are just imagining things maa they are doctors.

Mom - Pete i have already called the hospital and they have already told the truth it's no use in covering it up now. So, vegas who is the other person with you?

Vegas - I am really sorry maa for meeting you like this. I know this is wrong but i was very worried about pete yesterday and porsche phi would never let me meet pete that's why we did this pete didn't knew anything about it please forgive us maa.

Kinn - Am i not dead. Is porsche coming here to kill us. Is it my last day in this beautiful planet in that case sorry and thank you to all the people in my life just when i lost all my hope on my life vegas called me to ask forgiveness which bought me back to reality. " Aunty i am kinn vegas elder brother i know as a elder i should have stopped him sorry aunty".

Pete - Maaa...

3rd person pov

Stop pete did i ask you to talk. Vegas and kinn come here and hug your aunty it has been such a long time since i saw u guys Mom summettikal hugged both of them. Everybody was shocked. "Maa what are you saying?" Pete asked confused. Pete Vega's mom is my best friend since college. "What" everyone screamed at the same time. What guys you four of them used to play together when u were children when we got to know pete was omega and vegas was an alpha we always wanted u guys to be together but after that your father's had a fight so we could not meet in front of your father's that's why me and Vega's mom always called you guys to go with us for shopping but you guys always said no anyways is everything clear now kids.

Vegas - Shit!! My mom always called me to go with her to meet her friend and her omega son but stupid me didn't wanted to go if i had gone i would have met pete early, kissed him early i have already done it but we could be childhood sweet hearts. Ahh! I sighed out loud.

Pete - Maa do you have photos of us together i want to see them i want to see vegas when he was a child he must be soo cute. Phii kinn do you remember playing with us.

Kinn - Yes i kind of remember playing with porsche he was really a cute child.

Vegas - Wow u remember only playing with porsche o think u have selective memory loss phi that's why u totally forgot about us.

Mom - Guys enough about childhood now come and have your breakfast.

Kinn - I don't think this is the right time aunty porsche might comeback at anytime let's meet next time aunty.

Mom - That is also true if his brother and father come back and see you guys i also cannot save you guys. Okay then i will pack breakfast for you guys u can have it on the way come down after saying bye to pete.

Vegas - Kinn go and help maa in packing go out fast. After kinn and maa went out i hugged pete " I really don't want to leave you".
Pete " you stayed with me the whole night is that not enough".

"Pete i regret so much for not listening to my mom if i had listened we would have been childhood sweet hearts"

"Practically speaking Vegas if i had known u from childhood i would have only seen you as a friend so it's better that we got to know each other now" pete said to tease vegas.

Vegas pulled pete by his waist and said "Are you sure that you could see me just as a friend pete. Then maybe i would also see you as a friend and would have fallen in love with other omega don't you think".

Pete pulled vegas collar and whispered in his ears " Vegas Theerapanyakul don't you think you are going too far u don't want to make your boyfriend angry right"

Even though that scared the shit out of me at the start but to hear pete call me his boyfriend just made me blush for the first time in my life. "When did i become your boyfriend pete" i said that just to tease pete.

"We kissed last night so we are in a relationship right. Why u don't want to be my boyfriend were u playing with me vegas you are such a bad boy". Pete said that are started crying.

How could you be scary at one second and cry on another second and is bad boy the only bad word pete knows he is so innocent and smart at the same time if this goes on i don't think i can live without him for even a second. Vegas thought in mind.

"I thought u liked bad boys pete and who cries while pouting" . Vegas said that and kissed on Pete's pouting lips. "I want to do this right pete i want to start our relationship perfectly so when u come back to school let's go on a date okay".

"Okay, Another important thing vegas just because i am not yet your boyfriend u don't even dare to look at other omega. Even if they come near you tell them you have a boyfriend understood".

"What should i do if they don't leave me even after saying i have a boyfriend". Vegas said while wiping Pete's tears.

Pete thought seriously about it and said "Then beat them up no no if u beat them u have to touch them. Run away from them okay".

Okay my cutie bunny now stop being jealous and let me hug you i will call you after i reach my home. Just then vegas phone started ringing it was kinn so he kissed on Pete's forehead and went down.

After that vegas and kinn safely got out of summettikal house and reached their home.

Thank you guys for all the reads and votes also for the comments it's just brightens my mood whenever i read your comments. Sorry for being this inconsistent keep loving the story.