Chapter-8

Sorry guys the last chapter was very short. I think this chapter is long i hope you guys like it.

Kinn - What?? Vegas stop kidding. You know this is not possible right.

Vegas - phiii pete would not want his family to be scared so he will act as if he is okay but he is very disturbed after the incident this is the time he needs me the most and i want to be by his side.

Kinn - Vegas i can understand your emotions but there are many bodyguards surrounding the summettikal house. Now after Pete's incident the security will be even more tighter there is no way we can enter the house.

Vegas - Phii i have a plan u just have to follow it. So this the plan first you have to talk to the hospital to send doctors to check on pete. And we both will go to Pete's house instead of them.
Please phiii do it for your cutie pie brother.

Kinn - I thought you hated being called cutie pie. You know how to use the nong card.

A/n nong is small brother in thai language

Vegas - Phii call me anything you want but do me this favour pleaseee.

Kinn - I heard people in love will loose their mind and i am seeing it in real life thanks to you vegas. But one thing is bothering me

Vegas - what is it phii?

Kinn - Why do you need me to come with you. You can go alone.

Vegas - I don't want to die alone. If were are caught by porsche there is 1% chance he might not kill us seeing your face.

Kinn - why would porsche do that. There is more chance of porsche killing us if he saw my face.

Vegas - You still don't know phii leave that are you sure you don't want to help me.

Kinn - No thank you i don't want to be involved in this find another person for this i don't want to die early.

Vegas - Your wish phi but if u don't want me to sell our business secret to our rivals you have to listen to me.

Kinn - Don't be stupid Vegas. Okay okay let's just die together.

I love you phii vegas said and hugged kinn and gave him infinite number of kisses.

At summettikal house

Pete was already taken to the summettikal house as they don't wanted pete to stay at hospital.

Porsche - Pete there was an call from hospital they are sending two doctors to look after you the whole night.

Pete - Phi why are they sending doctors we already have a nurse here for that right.

Porsche - The doctor said it's safer to have doctor around in case something happens.

Pete - Okay phii.

Porsche - Pete you are okay right you don't need to act tough in front of me remember you can share everything with me. I will always support you.

Pete - Phi i am really okay.

Porsche wanted to say something but got a call so he left to attend the call.

30 minutes later

Mom summettikal bought dinner to Pete's room. After pete finished the dinner mom summettikal stayed there to talk to pete.

Mom summettikal - Was it Vegas who bought you to the hospital. Are you guys friends.

Pete - Maa he is a very special friend. Do you also don't like us being friends.

Mom summettikal - No it's not like that i know that my boy is smart. If u think he is good then i will also believe it. Tell me more about him

Pete - He is a very good human maa. He is not like other alpha's he doesn't look down on me just because i am an omega. And he is respectful towards me.

Just as he was talking porsche entered the room with the doctors( who were kinn and vegas wearing mask)

Porsche - Doctors have come to check on you pete and who were you talking about.

Pete - I can smell Vegas pheromones but why is it here. Where is it coming from? Am i thinking about him so much that i am even smelling his pheromones when he is not even here.

Porsche - If you guys want to rest u can use the guest room. There are bodyguards outside the room if u guys need anything u can ask them.
Maa u also take rest the doctor will look after pete.

Porsche and mom summettikal left pete's room. Kinn also left the room and went to the guest room as he wanted vegas and pete to spend time together.

Pete - The moment i saw the doctor eyes i knew it was Vegas. Did he do all of this because he was worried about me. Did he come here to take care of me my cheeks turned red thinking about it.

Vegas - Pete are you ok why are your cheeks so red. Do you have a fever should i call the doctor.

A/n he is the one who came here as doctor now he is only asking for an doctor really love makes people do stupid things

Pete - Relax vegas nothing is wrong i don't have a fever. If you call a doctor u will get caught.

Vegas - Wait how did you find out that i was the doctor.

Pete - Your pheromones i could smell them they are really nice.

Vegas - why are you flirting with me cutie it's not at all the right time. But i did not release any pheromones. Maybe my cutie has became an dog who can smell even small amount of my scent.

Pete - who are you calling a dog? I am not flirting with you and i am not your cutie.

Vegas removed his coat and sat on Pete's bed.

Vegas - Okay my bunny i am the one who is wrong don't be angry on me by the way were you talking about me with your mom.

Pete - No not at all do you think i only know you i have many other alpha friends.

Vegas - I know this is not true but i was pissed of just hearing those words coming from pete's mouth. I leaned in closer touching Pete's forehead with mine. "Pete i am really not an good person don't talk about other alphas in front of me if this happens again you will be punished Pete."

Pete - I just wanted to tease Vegas but when he leaned in and warned me in that deep voice. I realized i screwed up he was really angry so i had to do change the subject and lighten the atmosphere.
"Phii vegas did you like my room". I hope the phi card works.

Vegas - My bunny used the right trick his cute little phi made my anger disappear. But i really wanted to tease him now. "Pete how did i become your phi".

Pete - Arm said if an alpha is angry with their omega calling them phi will make their anger go away. "So does it work did you forgive me" i asked this by making big cute eyes with a pout and held vegas shirt and leaned in closer as this trick always worked when i used this on my brother.

Vegas - Pete i really want to kiss you right now can i kiss you.

What do you guys think will happen in the next chapter.

Thank you guys for all the reads and votes. Lastly i love you guys soo much and i really mean it💕💕💕