chapter-4

Big -"what just happened? Is vegas in love for sure he will forget about us now. Pol now i only have you with me ".

Pol- " Arm do you also need help to study maths i can also teach you".

Arm- "Did u forget My scores are higher than yours. Keep your help to yourself".

Arm -"Then u can teach me. I really need your help. Please help me pol".

Arm just rolled his eyes and went out and Pol followed him nagging him to teach him.

Big " Do i really have to see all this author ? I died in the series for my love's love. Don't you dare make me a third wheel in this. Give me a lover Author 🤬🤬".

Author-calm down big of course there is an lover for you😓😓 just that i also don't who is that for now. I will definitely think in the future😅😅.

Big "🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 Author"

Author - let's continue the story big pleasee🥲

"who is that omega? Why is he close to vegas. I told you to tell about every person vegas talks to right". Tawan asked one of his friend and slapped him.

Pete finally finished an exercise. He was fully tiered just by doing maths. And was going out to go home.

Tawan- Hey stop talking to vegas. Vegas will not care about a slut like you. He will have interest in you for only a month not more than that. No matter how many sluts like you want vegas he will only choose me in the end.

Pete- First of all i don't know who you are and if Vegas has not told me to stop talking to him i am not gonna stop.
Second of all if i was a slut to vegas and only has one month left i should enjoy all of that don't you think.

Tawan- You fucker do you know my family. I can make your life miserable and nobody will help you.

I pity you delusional guy. Good luck with making my life miserable. Pete said that and walked away.

Tawan- who is that bitch? Get me his every information.

Tawan friend- He is the youngest son of Sumettikul family. We cannot do anything to him his family is more powerful than your family. And vegas also seems to protect him so one want to mess with him.

Tawan - shut up. What if his family is powerful he is still an omega. Let me teach that slut a very valuable lesson.

Next day at school

Vegas - Did tawan say something to you pete?

oh! his name was tawan. Vegas with how many people did you sleep. Pete gave an very threatening look to vegas.

Vegas was scared for his life he never thought his cute little kitten can also be this scary. " Pete sorry i will make sure nobody will bother you from now on".

Hmm vegas are you and tawan close like is he your boyfriend. Pete looked at vegas with his curious eyes and was fully focused on vegas answer.

Is my cutie jealous. My baby can't even hide it properly. "Pete he is not my boyfriend i don't have a boyfriend". Vegas leaned on pete and whispered in his ears " I am looking for a cute and sexy boyfriend like you".

Pete - My cheeks turned pink hearing vegas words i couldn't even look at vegas face now. "I have class now i have to go byee". I ran away giving an lame excuse ahh it's embarrassing. Even though it's good that vegas has no boyfriend.

Arm- why do you feel good if vegas has no boyfriend

Pete- you scared me arm. When did u come here?.

Arm- I came when u were talking about vegas. Now answer my question pete do you like vegas

Pete- "Arm it's nothing like that. We are gonna be late for the class let's go now". Do i like vegas i also don't know but i have never felt like this for anybody else i feel comfortable, secure most importantantly he understands me. Soo... Stop thinking pete let's see in the future

Thank you for 300+ reads and thank you for voting guys it means a lot. You guys can also comment your thoughts guys. It's ok even if u want to scold me. Once again thank you here's my heart❤️❤️❤️❤️