Chapter-20

At the beach guest house of Vegas 

Porsche Pov

I was really happy that all  the things were sorted out but there was another problem I wanted to take care of 'it was grey'. It is no shock that he was the one who had told about Vegas and Pete's relationship to my father and I was not okay with him involving in my brother's personnel life. Pete has every right to tell my father about his relationship on his own accord.....

I dragged grey away as soon as my father looked like a sane man again.....

" Phi Porsche why did u drag me here....??? Aish!!! Phi because of all your dragging my hands are aching.... " He said without any shame that made my blood boil.... and I couldn't control my anger more and punched straight on his ugly face...... He fell on the ground due the force of the punch with his nose bleeding..... It looked like his already broken nose might need a surgery after this....

" Who do u think you are.....???? Whether my brother wants to keeps his relationship a secret or decides to tell the world it's his choice.... So, who tf gave u the choice to tell it to my father...??? " I said but he didn't look that bothered about my words....

" Sorry Phi, but they both were being too obvious even if I was not the one exposing them there were many who would have done that..... and the reason I did that is because of Pete... what if Vegas was just not serious about Pete now all the parents know about it so, now Vegas can't dare to break Pete's heart..... I thought u would be grateful and thank me in words not with a punch phi.... " He said while rubbing of the blood..

" Grey I am not falling for it...... I know why  you did it..... I am not asking for a reason but instead  I am warning u to not butt in my brother's life again.... " I said being clear about why I was talking to this bastard.... No matter how much support he has if both Theeranyakpal and summetikal family decides to go against him he will be destroyed and he knows that...... so getting rid of him is not that hard.

" Phi I think you are misunderstanding me..... but Phi I always believed you cared about your brother and didn't believe what others are talking about..... but now...... " Grey said.

" What the fuck are u talking about ....??? Have u finally lost it.... " I said being confused about what he was talking about....

" Phi I really don't wanted to talk about it.... but you have left me no choice so I am going to say it...... " Grey said making me go more mad. 

" If u don't stop blabbering I am going back...... I think u have understood my warning and not disturb my Pete anymore..... " I said having no interest in what he was talking about...

" Phi u keeping Pete locked up in the mansion and not letting him outside the world... is it because u care for Pete or are u just jealous of your omega brother Pete..... " He said which made me furious....

" Bastard is this your new plan.... " I said as i held his shirt..... but he pushed me away and started to clean up his shirt....

" Phi this shirt is costly...... Anyways Phi this is not my opinion..... but this is what others are talking about..... A beta brother is jealous of his omega brother so he has locked up his brother..... I didn't believe it until now phi.....  But You supporting that playboy Vegas seems suspicious Phi and most important thing he belongs to the family your father hates..... did u plan everything because you wanted your father to hate your omega brother Phi......  So that all the property would belong-  " He said.

I just stood there with utter shock hearing those words... I know what he is talking is complete bullshit but the thought of others seeing me that way was a new to me..... I didn't know people thought I was doing all these because I was jealous of my own little brother....  just when I was just standing there thinking about it in silence I kin's voice