Chapter-19

KINNPORSCHE IN THE BEACH

Porsche Pov

"Kinn can i Kiss u....."

~~~~~~~~~~~silence~~~~~~~

"HAHAHAHA I was just joking Kin Hahahaha." Please please believe me kin otherwise i am gonna jump on the beach and swim until i die. I was completely sober now there was no sign of any alcohol in my body after the shit i talked.

"Porsche" Kin called me as I looked up he kissed me it was small peck at first but soon small pecks lasted long until we couldn't let go of each other's lips. Kin's hand were on the back of my hand grabbing my hair pulling me in to continue the kiss. The guy i wanted to kiss the most was kissing me there is no way i could calm my ass now. I climbed on Kin's lap and grabbed onto his face as i kissed him while having a smile on my face. "Finally you are good at something..." I said between the kiss but he was really good at this shit! 

"Porsche want to know what else i am good at ????..........." Kinn said as he turned me around now i was lying on the ground with Kin on top of me he didn't take more time as he attacked my lips again soon his hands travelled into my shirt gently pulling it down. His kisses travelled down my neck as he sucked on them soon his lips reached my nipples Kin sucked on one of my nipple while he played with the other one. "Ahh....... Kinn it feels..... so..... good......" My moans were loud as i raised my waist as i held kin's face giving him access to my chest fully lost in the pleasure.......

Khun *Cough*  

"Ahhh................" I screamed out loud as i heard the noise.

 *Cough*   *Cough* Khun.............

It was Pete's driver he had his head down looking at the ground. Kin immediately covered me with my shirt and i was too embarrassed to face him so i just hugged Kin tightly as i hide my face on his chest. Kin realised that so he placed on of his hands on my face to give a little more privacy while he rubbed on my back in order to calm me down. 

"Who are you??? What are u doing here........" Kinn screamed at that person as he didn't know he was Pete's driver.

"He is Pete's driver........" I said to kin with a small voice. But i was not sure why he was here? or how did he find out i was here. Did my father find out and that's why here is here...........

"Does my father know i am here ?? " I said as i looked at him waiting for his answer because if my father knows i was with Kin on a beach at this time then i am sure my father will kill kin.

"No Khun, Khun Vegas told me to come get you at this place........ and Khun there is something more concerning happening at the house......" Red spoke and i was confused as i heard his words.......

"What are u talking about ??? " I asked him.

"Khun your father got to know about Pete's and Vegas's relationship someone also informed him about the date and the villa they are staying at your father is furious right now Khun and he has gone to the Villa..... " Red finished speaking. 

I was shocked as i heard what had happened more than being shocked i was scared as i knew how possessive my father is about Pete now that he has got to know that the son of the person he hates the most is dating his baby Pete i don't know what my paa will do.....  I got up in an instance and i wore my shirt  I had to do something before everything goes out of hand.  "Red take me to the villa. " I walked away with red only Pete was running in my mind. If Paa does something to separate them i don't think my baby Pete will be able to handle that.

"I am coming with you. " Kin said as he hoped into our car he was more tensed than me and i was sure he was stressed about his brother. 

Kin called his parents and informed them about the situation as it would be helpful if Vegas parents were also present there so that they could stop my paa from hurting him more.