chapter-5

At school

Tawan - Did u get what i asked for?

Tawan friend - yah but are you sure u want to do this.

Tawan - Be in your limits sucker. Don't forget who i am.

Tawan had mixed heat inducers into pete's drink.

A/n Heat inducers are which induce heat for an omega. When omega is in heat they release pheromones which makes the alpha go crazy.

Pete - why is it hot? It feels weird. Did i get my heat. But this is not the right time i am still in school what should i do? Let me just go to the infirmary.

Tawan gave money to some alphas to rape pete in the infirmary.

Tawan friend - Tawan what if pete's family finds about what we did.

Tawan - why do you think i gave pete heat inducers. Even if they talk to alphas they will just say pete was the one who was in heat and releasing pheromones and they couldn't control themselves.

Pete was in infirmary to get some heat suppressors. There were already some students in it but there was no doctor.

Pete - I feel terrible my whole body is hot. Why is there alpha pheromones here it is making my heat worse. I have to get out of here. Why is the door locked?

Vegas- Arm did you see pete i can't find him anywhere.

Pol - vegas some people were saying there was an omega in heat. I think it might be pete.

Vegas - where is he now? Who were the people who saw him tell me fast pol.

I was never scared this much in my whole life what if something happens to pete. How can i face him. What's the use of being an alpha when I couldn't even protect the only person i love.

Big - Somebody saw pete going to infirmary.

Vegas didn't waste a second to run to the infirmary. Arm, Pol, Big followed him.

When they opened the infirmary door the scene they saw broke vegas heart. He was angry at himself for being this useless. There were tears in vegas eyes without him knowing.

All alphas were scattered like garbage. Pete beat the shit out of everyone. Vegas ran to catch pete as he fell down seeing Vegas. Vegas carried him in princess style to the hospital nearby.

A/n Hehehe did u guys think something bad might happen to pete. Even if u guys didn't think that just pretend u guys did.

In the car

Vegas pls do something my body is feeling strange. Pete said and sat on vegas lap hugging vegas.Vegas plss Pete started licking vegas neck. Vegas my body is hot pls do something. Pete started taking off his shirt.

Vegas - Pete pls it's very hard to control myself when you are like this. I don't want to do it with you like this pete. Our first time should be special pete. Don't provoke me pete i am begging you.

A/n our vegas is an gentleman. Also i don't want them to have sex when pete is not completely in right mind.

At the hospital

Pete was given supressors and vegas also took care of the hard thing poking his pants And he also took care of pete.

Pol - Pete how did u beat all the alphas. Are you a superhero or are you a ghost 👻?

Arm - Come out i will tell you what pete is. For now let them talk in private.

Vegas - were you scared pete? Did they hurt you? What happened and how did your heat start?

A/n pete has learnt karate. Porsche wanted him to learn it for his self defense but pete starting enjoying it and learned everything.

Pete - I also don't know how my heat started. It was suppose to happen at the end of this month.

Vegas hugged pete "Don't worry it was not your fault. I will surely find the person responsible for this".

Pete - Vegas can u hug me for little longer. The truth is i was scared vegas. Even though i knew that i would not let them touch me. But still it was too scary vegas.

Pete was crying while hugging vegas.

Vegas - I am sorry pete i will definitely protect u better in the future. I was so scared pete thinking something might have happened to you i was really scared pete.

They both were cying hugging each other.

Suddenly the doors of the room was opened. Porsche and kinn entered the room together.Porsche was furious seeing an Theerapanyakul Alpha hugging his baby brother so he pushed vegas. Vegas was definitely falling down if kinn had not held his brother.

wtf are you doing here? You two brothers are planning something right. You want to take revenge by making my brother suffer right. I will never let you do this fucker. Porsche was fully prepared to kill vegas then and there.

Pete- Phi stop it he was the one who saved me phii. Don't scold him phii instead you should thank him for saving your brother.

Porsche - Hey whatever your name is what did you do to my brother did you do some black magic on him or is he blackmailing you or is he threatning you. Don't be afraid Pete your phii will protect you.

Kinn - porsche i know my brother he will never do such things.

Porsche - You shut up i don't believe your brother because of you.

Vegas - khun porsche sorry it was my mistake to let pete get hurt. I will accept your every u do to me phii.

Pete - Phii if u don't stop now i will not talk to you. Vegas i know that you are sad but it was not your fault. Don't be upset because of my brother.

Kinn - See you're brother is more sensible then you.

Porsche - You should get out now my parents are here if they see you both here there will be an ww3 starting in the hospital.

Vegas - It was my fault phii i will face pete's parent and ask for their forgiveness.

Porsche - If they see you here my boy they will make sure u never see pete. So better get out of here if u still want to see pete.

Vegas - Okay phii. I will meet when the time is right. I will call you pete. Come fast phii kinn.

Porsche - Atleat he is intelligent unlike his brother. Pete are you ok. What happened? Do you want to stop going to the school.

This is the longest chapter thank you soo much for all the reads and votes love u a lot. Giving you all my precious heart ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️