Sozin's Comet, Part 1: The Phoenix King

(The episode opens up to an overhead view Fire Lord Ozai's old beach house on Ember Island. Cut to Aang's boot shifting to the side into a stance. Camera zooms out to reveal a full body shot of Aang practicing in front of the beach house with the rest of the Gaang resting on steps in the background. Aang proceeds to firebend arcs with his arms, right leg followed by his left leg. He walks towards the camera as he does so. Then he firebends a flurry of small shot, circles rapidly with his arms. Cut to Zuko who is looking sternly at Aang's training with his arms crossed.)

Zuko: More ferocious!

(Aang's fist firebends into the camera's view and his head comes into view as he walks forward. He has an intense look of concentration on his face.)

Zuko: Imagine striking through your opponent's heart.

(Aang firebends another big shot of fire towards the camera and turns towards Zuko with his arms in a frustrated gesture.)

Aang: Ugh! I'm trying.
Zuko: Now let me hear you roar like a tiger-dillo!

(Aang turns back to the camera instantly, stretches his arms and roars rather softly with weak streams of fire coming out from his palm and mouth. Aang grins sheepishly at his weak attempt.)

Zuko: That sounded pathetic! (Cut back to Zuko lashing out) I said roar!

(Cut to Aang's back view. Camera quickly cuts to Aang's front view. He turns around, roars ferociously and firebends rather strongly out of both hands and his mouth. The camera changes to an overhead shot to show the intensity of the flames. Momo can be seen scurrying towards Zuko. Cut to Zuko's legs as Momo seeks refuge behind them.

Camera moves up to show Zuko nodding his head in approval. Cut to Katara holding two watermelons with straws in them.)

Katara: Who wants a nice, cool glass of watermelon juice?

Ben: I know for a fact I could

(Cut back to Aang who comically has an exclamation mark over his head. His eyes widen with greed.)

Aang: Ooo, ooo, (turns around) me, me, me! (he begins to run towards the house)
Zuko: Hey, (Zuko's hand comes into screen and holds Aang back by his robes) your lesson's not over yet! (Aang tries to break free of his grip and his tongue comically sticks out to show that he is thirsty.) Get back here.

(Aang gets pulled up and the camera zooms out to show Zuko pulling him up effortlessly with Aang looking rather disappointed.)

Suki: (off screen) Come on, Zuko. (Cut to Suki and Sokka lounging on the steps. Sokka drinks his watermelon juice and looks on.) Just take a break. What's the big deal?
Zuko: Fine.

(He releases Aang and Aang dashes off, leaving a trail of dust behind.)

Zuko: If you want to lounge around (Cut to the top of the steps to show Aang running towards Katara and accepting the watermelon with glee and proceeds to slurp the juice noisily and greedily) like a bunch of snail-sloths all day, then go ahead! (Zuko turns and walks away)

Ben: I have multiple questions about the whole, animal hybrids here

Sokka: (off screen) Maybe Zuko's right. (Cut back to Sokka.) Sitting around the house has made us pretty lazy. But I know (lays his watermelon aside and stands up slowly) just the thing to change that. Beach party!

(He removes his outer coat, revealing a pair of brown undershorts underneath and dives excitedly out of the camera's view. Camera changes scene to the ocean to show that he entered the water with a splash. Sokka surfaces with seaweed on his head and he blows water from his mouth. He grins goofily.

Cut to Katara jumping off the shore into the water as she waterbends a surfboard made of ice. She proceeds to surf as the water displaced by her movements splashes against the camera. Cut to the underside of the ice surfboard as Katara jumps off a wave of water and her image is silhouetted against the Sun. She lands back into the water with ease and continues surfing. Cut to Suki laying on a beach mat in her red beach outfit. She smiles as Sokka walks into screen carrying seaweed in his arms. She looks puzzled as Sokka grabs empty pails and exits the screen before re-entering a spilt second later with the buckets full of water and a huge smile plastered on his face.

Cut to Aang who is holding a big piece of wood in his hand. Camera zooms out to show him placing the piece of wood as a horn into his sand sculpture of Appa.)

Aang: (raises both arms) Check out my Appa sand sculpture. (Camera zooms and shows the real Appa growling at the sight. Toph walks into screen.)