Locker Confrontation

After the first class, Chloe with her minion or slave, Sabrina, cornered Dalia at the lockers. Marinette noticed the three of them walking in the locker room and decided to follow them.

"So boy-girl, you decided to humiliate the Queen Bee of the school huh? Well, I've got news for you. Stay quiet and follow my lead or I'll call my daddy-kins to expel you from this school and Paris along with your family", Chloe threatened.

"So what, I'm not afraid of cowards who has their parents at their beck and call. You basically can't do anything without your mayor of a father. So how about you watch yourself or else you'll leave here bruised or in a hospital bed. Got it?", Dalia retorted grimly.

Chloe looked slightly taken aback and regained her usual self and stomped off angrily while Sabrina rushed off to her precious Chloe. "Ugh, I hate brats. I really hoped here would have been different than the last three schools but nope", Dalia complained.

"I know Dalia, but you still have to control yourself here. Even I want to kick her butt right now but I won't since I'll be encouraging you. Why did we have to be in your father's bad books?", a creature responded to her from the inside of her hoodie.

This was Aargus, a wolf kwami assigned to Dalia and they have been inseparable ever since they met. Dalia had a miraculous, just like our heroes, Ladybug and Cat Noir. Hers was an arm-band that was white with a paw sign on it during her civilian form and silver in her super form.

"Yeah Aargus, but at least I have an amazing friend like you who's almost just like me. Now go hide before someone sees you", Dalia replied.

Aargus immediately hid in the hoodie and Dalia emerged from the locker room to go to the next class. As for Marinette, she hid in one of the lockers and had heard everything except the conversation shared between Dalia and Aargus. While she eavesdropped, she felt sorry for Dalia since she was new and Chloe had already picked a fight with her. But what she didn't expect was Dalia's comeback and she nearly died of laughter at the noises of anger and defeat Chloe made. When she heard Chloe and Sabrina walk out, Mari decided to silently make her way out and figured Dalia left as well.
She went searching for Alya and filled her in and what occurred.

"Whoa, that girl's got guts and finally someone stood up to Chloe and can keep her in her place. Looks like we don't have anything to worry about with the new girl, Mari", Alya said.

"There is something to worry about Alya", Marinette started.

"What is it?"

"Lila"

"Not again with the whole lying issue", Alya groaned.

"You really still don't believe me, Alya? She pretended to be the real fox user of the miraculous and we all clearly saw Rena Rouge, the true fox miraculous user", Marinette commented.

"Let's just not talk about it and head to class."

*School's out for the day and Luka appears to pick Juleka back up from school*

Marinette and Alya walk out and noticed Luka approaching. Ever since what happened yesterday, things of course were pretty rough. They broke up remember?

"Ahh! Luka! Alya, I can't face him especially what happened last night. I still feel horrible about the whole thing", Marinette groans. "You gotta hide me or distract him while I sneak off."

"Fine but only because you're my bestie", Alya replies. She looks for Luka but he somehow disappeared and Juleka was still here talking to Rose on the front step.

"Uh Mari, looks like my job just took care of itself. Luka is gone."

"Gone? But he was here a minute ago, plus Juleka is still here. Where is he?", Marinette questions.

'I hope Luka is ok and there wasn't any akuma on the loose. But if there was, the news might have caught it already. So where did he really go?', she ponders.