Chaos Unfolds

Two weeks passed and after a few battles, Cat Noir aka Adrien had increasing headaches each day and Plagg wasn't his usual cheese-loving self. Ladybug noticed this and asked him if he was alright since Tikki had met up with Plagg and was worried about him.

"M'lady, I won't lie to you. I've been having increasing headaches and my kwami hasn't wanted cheese", Cat Noir explained.

"I never thought it would come to Plagg rejecting cheese. That means it's really bad, kitty. I have to ask Sass about this, I think it's that hit you took when we first met Huntress that night", Ladybug concluded.

"Thanks Ladybug, now I think I'm going to head home. I'll try to get some rest", Cat Noir said getting up cautiously. His legs felt slightly wobbly as he stood.

The heroes parted ways, leaving Ladybug pretty concerned for her partner's wellbeing. Sass and the other kwamis comforted and reassured her that he'd be alright. Besides thinking about how Cat Noir is feeling, Marinette also had to figure out what was behind the headaches he got. She knew it was caused by Huntress but didn't know the reason of the headaches. 'Maybe it's something we're missing here...Sass said that the wielder of the wolf miraculous is clever through their tracking and hunting skills. But it kinda doesn't make sense', Marinette thought while lying down in bed, trying to sleep.

Next Day at School

"Marinette, are you ok?", someone asked awaking the girl from her slumber on her desk. It was Dalia who saw the girl dozing off during Mme. Bustier's lesson. Technically it was near the end of her history lesson and history is boring, even that would put anyone to sleep.

"Yawns. Yeah I'm alright, just didn't get much sleep last night", Marinette responded sleepily. She rubbed her eyes and looked at her friend with fuzzy vision. "How long was I out, Dalia?"

"Not long, just 10 minutes ago, you fell asleep and the rest of our class left for lunch", Dalia replied. She sat down next to her and inquired if everything was alright at home. 'Maybe I could use this to my advantage', she quickly thought.
"If there is anything that you need help with, you can always rely on me. I know you have Alya by your side but I'm one of your besties too."

"Thanks Dalia, it's just been a lot with my...job", Mari answered carefully without accidentally revealing her secret identity.

"Cool, is it the job that you help your parents out in the bakery?"

"Umm, it's my fashion hobby slash actual job since I make clothes for my classmates and sometimes Jagged sooo yeah. Plus I was working on your Kitty Section uniform last night, probably didn't recognize the time", the bluebell eyed girl answered smiling tensely.

'Liar'

"Well I won't keep you back from lunch any longer. Alya and the others must be waiting for you", Dalia said getting up from the seat.

"Wait, aren't you coming to lunch as well?"

"Yeah I am, I just have to meet up with someone. I promised them that I'd finish a music sheet for them to play since it needed a lot of work", the cocoa girl answered retrieving a paper that resembled a sheet of music from her bag.

"Okay then see you in the cafe", Marinette replied, departing from the classroom.
See that she was now alone in the room, Dalia quickly locked the door and closed the blinds whilst Aargus appeared.

"There's something off with that girl, Aargus", she remarked to her kwami.

"What makes you say that, Dalia?", Aargus asked.

"Marinette said that she was making my Kitty Section uniform but....I never gave her my measurements for her to make it."

"Do you want to shadow her? Maybe I can get an inside scope of her room, she might hide something in there", her kwami answered.

"That's a good idea but I have Lila to worry about. She's also pretty smart but she's never heard of wolves in sheep's clothing so any info she tries to leak...", Dalia trailed off.

"...You'll have info to keep her mouth shut. You've gotten a lot better at this, Dalia", Aargus said smiling.

"What can I say, I've learned from the best", the girl said tickling her tiny friend.

They both soon left the classroom and arrived in the cafeteria. Dalia found a corner to herself ignoring her classmates' signs to come sit next to them. After a few minutes, it got quite boring and in desperate need of chaos. Hey, sometimes you need a stir of things so life won't be so dreary.

Her prey was one of the biggest jocks and bullies in the school, Jason Pittman. Dalia casually picked up a paper ball and aimed it straight in Jason's meal, soup. It splashed on his varsity jacket and his white shirt causing a huge stain in it. Blood boiled in his eyes as he riled up and yelled who did. Everyone heard him and their heads turned towards the incident. His crew or minions went around asking the same question as Jason. "WHO DID IT?!"

"I did."

"Who said that?!", Jason said trying to figure out where the answer came from.

"Me dumbo, unless you're deaf", Dalia answered smugly whilst having her feet on the table. The jock marched up to her table and slapped her legs off.

What made you do that dumb move, princess? You get involved with the bull, you get the horns", Jason sneered.

Bad choice of words there...

He grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her out of her seat. Some of Dalia's classmates went to find a teacher while others recorded excluding Alya. All eyes were on them, the cafeteria workers grabbed some popcorn and ate like if it was an interesting movie.

As the jock went closer to kick the girl in the stomach, she immediately put her legs around his right leg, twisted it and down he fell towards the ground.

"You were seriously going to kick a girl? Dude, a line crossed...", Dalia said.

She kicked him and grabbed his shirt by the collar that caused his feet slightly off the floor. Blood was trickling down the side of his face due to the impact of his fall.

"Blood...the sound of...defeat and...justice. How I thrive on it...", the girl almost whispered to him in a voice different from her usual tone of speech. It sounded slightly villainous? He cowered in fear as her eyes pierced into him. Soon Dalia delivered a punch to his jaw, sending him flying a few feet from her.

Everyone was in shock and feared the girl. Nobody ever dared to do something like that to Jason especially in the manner in how it was done. Two people especially were afraid of Dalia and one of them was Lila. At first she looked slightly helpless for Dalia as the jock neared her but now, she was afraid of the girl.

The other girl was Marinette, before lunch, Dalia had promised to help her whenever she needed it but now she was very unsure.

Teachers came asking students what occurred whilst two nurses attended to Jason, who had more blood flowing from his head and a swollen chin. It could possibly be broken. Students were afraid to say what happened since they felt they might be next. Someone answered.

"Miss, what happened was I trying to write something but kept messing it up so I scrapped it and it must have accidentally went into Jason's soup. It splashed on him and he threatened to beat me up so I protected myself. Was that wrong?", Dalia said shocking everyone.

"Well...Ms. Rodriguez, it was right of you to defend yourself. Er, please don't take it to the extreme and if this were to happen again, you won't be getting off so lightly", the teacher answered still trying to comprehend what happened.

"Of course Miss."

Once the teachers and nurses left with Jason, who was still cowering in fear, the cafeteria became alive. Questions buzzing around and whispers floated around the room. Dalia was slightly applauded for putting the bully in his place.

It felt good...