~| Day 29: Time |~

Series: Rainbow Quest

AU: Chrono Duo (After the Loop, Origin decided to help out Sabre and Time since they were kinda stuck there with him. He made them very powerful, almost as powerful as him, basically being the only people having power close to his. Time's powers were greatly improved and boosted, while Sabre was given the power of dimensions. And I don't mean tiny little pocket dimensions (although he could make those easily), nah, I'm talking about stuff like the End, the Aether, the Betweenlands, the Twilight Forest, whatever. Can open portals to any dimension whenever he wants, and can summon things from those dimensions to use in battle. Sabre and Time eventually have to go back to their original time period, which they're very excited for, although they have to go because something's messing with the fabric of reality and time-space there. But we're not getting to that part of the story just yet :3)

Context: Sabre hanging out with Time over the years they watch over the timeline together and learn their new powers, the duo growing closer as a team.

Short again because sickness is pain TvT

—————————————————————————————————————

[Sabre's POV]

Although it's mostly only the two of us, it's never lonely.

Time is always there with me to keep me company. Origin visits us, sure, but not often. Can't really blame him, he's bending the rules a little just for those visits.

Time and I have been working on our new abilities too, like how he's been teaching me how to teleport properly and stuff. Before I was just taking wild guesses whenever I teleported, but Time's been showing me that there's actually a method to it. Who would've thought?

We've also been having fun discovering what my new power of dimensions can do. Recently we had fun exploring the Betweenlands, and as crazy as it is there it's not so dangerous once you learn it's gimmicks and prepare yourself enough. We're never going into the caves there again though.

And so many other cool dimensions exist too, some I recognize from my old world and some... not so much. It's still awesome though; we find something new almost every day, whether it's something we didn't know about a previous dimension or a new dimension entirely. I've been keeping our discoveries in a series of journals, that I keep in my part of our own little dimension. It's like our home.

Although... speaking of home, I miss everyone else. So does Time. I wish there was some way we could just skip ahead back to them, but we have to either wait for us to get to that part of the timeline or something comes up there so we could visit. The second is unlikely, so I guess we have a lot of waiting to do... I don't mind though. That just means Time and I can do more stuff in other dimensions while we wait.

I'm glad we ended up in the same place together. I don't know what I would've done without him.