Chapter 1: Birthday Present

"Happy Birthday, Park Jeongwoo! May all your wishes come true" All his friends wish for him once he cuts the cake. Jeongwoo smiles happily with his small group of friends who don't miss celebrating his birthday every year. Although they are different in age,he is close with all 10 members. However, between them there are two person who have a special place in his heart.

Junkyu hugs him closely while keeping on wishing him all the good things in the world may come on his way. Jeongwoo tightened the hugs while thanking him non stop. While they are still hugging each other, Haruto wraps them both, which Jeongwoo traps in the middle.

The party, which had been lively, began to feel lonely when one by one his friends returned home. Park Jihoon, Jeongwoo's brother who is also in their circle of friends, helps Jeongwoo by sending them at the door.

"Jeongwoo, I'm going out. I need to send Hyunsuk home" Said Jihoon from the door and Jeongwoo just nodded.

It's been awhile since Jihoon and Hyunsuk being a couple. Every member played their role in helping them out and it's really funny thinking how they started. Hyunsuk is a year older than Jihoon, but because of his small figure, it makes him look cute. Jihoon, who always hates seeing people acting cute because he can't tolerate the cringe,never expected that he would fall for that type of person. Now, Jihoon is very whipped in everything Hyunsuk does.

"Let us help to clean this place before we leave." said Haruto and Junkyu nodded with a smile.
"You two are the best." praise Jeongwoo and three of them start to do the cleaning.

Haruto and Junkyu are the closest members to Jeongwoo. They started to get close since Jeongwoo's family moved there.Both of them live in the same area. Junkyu is the same age as Jihoon while Haruto is the same age as Jeongwoo. That is also the reason they easily click with each other and always spend time together. Although Junkyu is the oldest between them, his personality doesn't portray his age, which causes Haruto and Jeongwoo to always be his guardian and give more attention towards him.

Other than being close to each other, there is another reason why the two of them become special for Jeongwoo. The untold secret that they hold between each other.

It's been two years since he rejected the confession that Junkyu made to him. Although he knew the feeling that Junkyu had for him, he couldn't accept it. At first, Junkyu couldn't accept the rejection but Jeongwoo managed to convince him with the help of Jihoon, by saying that he already had someone at that time. He remembered how he had to act like someone who was deeply in love with a person who never existed in real life just to ensure that Junkyu believed. It was Jihoon's idea and he was the one who created the imaginative character in his love story. Until now Jeongwoo never knows who is the girl in the picture that Jihoon showed Junkyu which he claimed was his girlfriend. Junkyu finally accepted his decision since he felt it was awful to force Jeongwoo to accept him as a partner since Jeongwoo already had a girl that he loved. However, Jeongwoo can't leave him since he loves Junkyu as a brother. That is why they keep this relationship just like this. Still taking care of each other like the confession never existed.

Never did Junkyu know the real reason why he couldn't accept Junkyu was not because of that girl. It was true that he already had someone that he had crushed on. The one that always made his heart beating so fast whenever they were together, made him flustered just by hearing his name being called, made him blush when he saw that name appear on his phone screen. It is no other than Watanabe Haruto, who he had a crush on from the first day his eyes laid on that guy. However, all the feelings that he had towards that guy only need to be buried deeply in his heart since Haruto once mentioned that he admired Junkyu so much and wished to confess when he was really sure about the feeling. That is also the reason why he can't accept Junkyu, not just because he has someone he likes but also the one that he likes was the one who has a feeling toward Junkyu. What a crazy life that he is living in.