Chapter 3: Secret?

1 year later...

"Ruto, thank you for helping me. I didn't expect there would be a lot of things to pack. It's already past midnight. How about you just sleep over here? You can use Jeongwoo's room." suggest Jihoon.

It's been a year since Jeongwoo left them without contacting each other. Junkyu already assumed that Jeongwoo was deliberately avoiding them. Due to the frustration, he rarely hung out with Jihoon and to make it worse, his relationship with Haruto only survived for a few months since Junkyu wasn't really into commitment when he had been caught cheating a couple of times. Due to that they decided to end their relationship. However, Haruto never told Junkyu the real reason was not only just that.

Haruto walks into Jeongwoo's room. The place was familiar before but now everything feels awkward since the owner left. All the arrangements are still the same, making him think of the old memories that he had in that room. His eyes laid on a photo which had been placed on the table. It was a group photo, but next to it is the photo of three of them, Junkyu, Jeongwoo and Him. They looked so happy that time, without realizing a smile was carved on his lips.

While looking around, Haruto noticed one book that had been placed on the study table. It is quite different from the rest and it raises his curiosity. He took the book and realized it was a diary. He then laid on the bed with that diary and carefully opened the first page.

15 Feb 2018

Hey..I just make this diary, since we move here for the first time. It is a nice house by the way. Good environment with a nice view, but most importantly, it is full of good people.

The question is....who is that guy? He is cute :)

Haruto smiled once he read it. "You are the cutest," he mumbles.

17 Feb 2018

"Hi, wanna be friend?"

Got to hear his voice for the first time, and it startled me. It was deep but why did I get butterflies when I heard it?

and as I mentioned he is cute <3 & owh...of course I accepted him to be my friend.. but what's his name again? Yah..How come I forget?

"You are such a fool. It's me, Haruto" mumbles Haruto again when he realized the written was about him.

18 Feb 2018

"Watanabe Haruto"

His name is as handsome as his face. Can't believe we're the same age. Is it destiny? Wah...I love this place.

By the way, what about the person named Junkyu? They look close.

To be honest I'm starting to worry about this place. Why did all people here is fucking handsome?

Haruto can't help from chuckling after he reads that page. "Park Jeongwoo is really funny," he blurted out.

21 Feb 2018

It's been 3 days already...where the hell is he?

"Erm?..Where did I go? I really didn't have any memory of it." thought Haruto alone.

1 March 2018

Why didn't I realize he is Japanese? So, he returned back to Japan. No wonder I didn't see him. But, why do I feel like this? Not like we are close. Do I miss him? Yah, Park Jeongwoo, are you crazy?

Haruto flustered when he read that. At the same time he started to remember his old days. That was when his father decided to migrate to Korea forever. They had to settle everything in Japan before returning back to Korea.

5 March 2018

Someone please save me from this childish brother of mine and his friend Kim Junkyu. My ear gotta be ruined by their bickering non stop. And why did they play in my room? ....

Ruto....how are you doing? :(

"Ruto"..."You were the first one calling me that. It's weird at first but I like it." thought Haruto in his mind.

14 March 2018

What with this feeling? Has been a month already. Why do I have to feel this way? We only knew each other for a few days and we didn't always spend time together. It's just me who keeps searching for him. By the way, I went to his house just now. Jihoon once said, if we can't see the person that we want to see, it's enough if we could see his rooftop. What nonsense is that? But I still did it....Since when have you been a stalker, Park Jeongwoo?

Will he return? .....I'm afraid to admit.....but....

I MISS HIM.

"Sorry, I didn't know you could feel like this." thought Haruto but his heart started pounding hard.

20 March 2018

Kim Junkyu....is he always kind like this? I didn't know that he would be concerned about people. But, thanks to him, I'm getting better. Why did I fall sick in the first place? Is it because I keep thinking of him? I should get myself together. How come I be like this for someone who never cared that I was here.

Suddenly Haruto felt guilty for no reason. "How should I know?" he mumbled.

25 March 2018

WATANABE IS BACK Y'ALLLLL.... Is it just me, or is he really becoming more handsome? But ...my eyes have been blessed again.

Ruto.......... Hah. ...... someday I'll tell you.

"What? What did you want to tell me?" Haruto felt the urge to read more about the diary that he found fascinating. He slides through all the pages and it seems there is still a lot to read. He doesn't want to skip reading. But since his eyes needed some rest and his energy started to get low after helping Jihoon packing his things, he decided to end it for that night.