Chapter 5: Crush?

Haruto landed on his own bed. Holding on to the source of healings which already become his addiction. Reading was never this exciting until he found those pieces of history, and studied it more than his college books. Knowing him as the main lead, just from another perspective, brings him back to the memory lane.

23 April 2018

I never knew he had such a bright smile. It is brighter than the warm sunlight. Does he need to make my heart restless like that? Yah...I'm trying to get rid of this weird feeling you know. Why do you think I distanced myself? So my efforts for these few days will be in vain. Now, how can I do that?

"Maybe because it's you, I could smile like that...and why..." Haruto just stopped mumbling, now he knows the reason and he can relate to the past event.

25 April 2018

Crush? Really? I had a crush on him? I had a crush on a guy?!!... Is this how we feel if we like someone? No, Jihoon must be mistaken. I only think of him as a close friend.....

AM I?

"I'll be happy to believe in Jihoon's opinion." Smiled Haruto.

26 April 2018

This is all Jihoon's fault. I can't even look him in the eyes today. I've acted like a fool. He must have noticed that.

"I don't remember what happened. But, I believed you looked cute when you were flustered." The image of Jeongwoo started to replay in his mind and he chuckled.

28 April 2018

Four of us went to the theme park today. We had a lot of fun. But, I want to kill Jihoon so badly. How dare he make fun of me in front of him. Has he noticed? Hope not.

He gave me a keychain... same as his.... Couple keychains? Yaaaah....no, no,no... I really want to kill Jihoon, because of him I keep thinking about that couple things.

Anyway, I love what happened today... especially in the Ferris wheel... :) <3

(erkh...did I say I want to kill Jihoon? Okay,I took it back. He made me ride that with him)

p.s. Cherry blossoms look beautiful today, so I picked one --> 🌸(from his head)

Haruto caresses wilted flower petals which have been laminated and plastered on that page. "So, you keep it here?" he smiled. His mind drowned him to that day.

(flashback.....)

"Yah..hyung! Don't push me." Jeongwoo protest.

"Come here. Yah...Ruto. Do you mind accompanying Jeongwoo ride the ferris wheel? He wants to know how it feels. Me and Junkyu want to enter the haunted house. Since both of you don't want to join, how about waiting for us while enjoying the view from up there?" asked Jihoon.

"If he wants to, I don't mind." I said.

"No need. He just speaks nonsense." Jeongwoo denied.

"Fine, it's up to you then." Jihoon said to Jeongwoo, but then he walked closer to me.

"Ruto, after we go, just drag him to the ferris wheel. He really wants to ride that." Jihoon tapped on my shoulder and went with Junkyu to the haunted house.

I walked closer to Jeongwoo and without thinking I held his hand and pulled him to the said place. He looked confused but still followed. I noticed a lot of eyes were focused on us. Maybe they felt weird seeing two guys riding that. But who cares. Since I also never experienced it before, I grabbed this chance. It's better to ride it with someone, I think. Jeongwoo still looked confused and restless. Maybe he is nervous, so I keep our hands intertwined.