Chapter 1

This is Naruto neglected fanfiction.

Naruto's parents didn't die at the kyuubi attack and they all served with Naruto having 2 siblings one is a girl and other is a boy. Their names are Naruko, Menma.

Naruko is the older one and she is kind, sweet and caring and she is like Naruto more than other brothers.

Menma is the last one and he is cocky, and he thinks that he is strong because he had Kyubi.

Minato used a high level sealing he divided kyubi 2 halfs and sealed it into Naruko and Menma.

They all were a happy family when the kids started to grow up and they didn't know that they were neglecting Naruto and they neglected Naruto unintentionally.

They always train Naruko and Menma because of the kyuubi and they also believe that in both of them there may be a child of prophecy.

Kushina is half Uzumaki and Half senju.

So , They thought that Menma may get wood style but he will not get it.

Naruto is a Prodigy and he is a fast learner and a lot smarter than in canon and he is a good, sweet and caring boy.

Naruto will be op with having both the Uzumaki and Senju clan blood in his veins he will have the highest chakra reserve.

Jiraiya and Tsunade are also didn't talk with him and they are also only trains Menma and Naruko has thought maybe one of them will be Child of Prophecy.

The Uchiha Massacre didn't happen because Minato solved the problem easily.

Let's us begin the story

-----------------------------------------------------------

Konohagakure no Sato

As the Village hidden in the Leafs is a beautiful place and they are the strongest elemental Nation on the Earth and they are living life happily with their family

On the road to the academy we see 2 children walking there with their beloved Hokage Son and Daughter to the ninja academy to become a Ninja and make their goal come true. They are Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze and Naruko Uzumaki Namikaze.

Both of them are walking towards the Ninja academy for their last year then they can become Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the leaves.

" Hey nee-chan stop hugging my arm it's embarrassing ya know " Naruto said to his sister.

As his sister is hugging his arm while walking " Aww am I not allowed to hug my brother? "

" It's not like that but Your fanboys will hate me you know " Naruto answered to his sister.

" I don't care about them and just don't mind them, " Naruko said to him.

As Naruto smiled and said " Hai ".

As both of them reached the academy and then Naruko said " Are you ready for academy Naru this is our last year and we will become a full pledge shinobi "

As Naruto look down " Not really, it's like Mom and Dad will be proud of me even though I am the best of the class "

Seeing that her little brother is sad she said " Don't worry they're proud of you ya know"

As he replied that " No they are just proud of you and Menma "

Naruko saw his face that started to form tears as she hugs him and said " Don't worry I am always proud of you Naru "