Chapter 9

Naruko has left the house; you all learned why she had done so.

Naruto is nearly High Jonin level in skills and needs to experience Shinobi's life.

------------------------------------------

Naruto and Naruko awaken the next day, ready for the day's training.

"Come on, Nee-chan, we can train together in my private training area," Naruto remarked as Naruko nodded as they proceeded towards the Forest of Death. They've both arrived at the point where they want to train with each other.

" Let's spar in only Kenjutsu, Nee-chan." Naruto, as Naruko nodded, took out her blade, a katana with an Uzumaki swirl on it and 36 inches in height.

" Let's spar in only Kenjutsu, Nee-chan." Naruto, as Naruko nodded, took out her blade, a katana with an Uzumaki swirl on it and 36 inches in height. Naruto's sword is a Chokuto (similar to Sasuke's sword) since Naruko defeated him in their Kenjutsu fight due to her sensing ability and higher effectiveness in her Kenjutsu training with their mother, who is Swordmaster.

After the sparring, they each tested their different skills on each other.

Konohagakure no Sato

Hokage Tower

Hokage Office

Now we see that there is a meeting going on on the team selection of the new Konoha Genins. Minato, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Hiruzen, Shikaku, Danzo, and two advisers are gathered in the Hokage Office for the team meeting.

Now we observe that there is a meeting going on on the team selection of the new Konoha Genins. Minato, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Hiruzen, Shikaku, Danzo, and two advisers are gathered in the Hokage Office for the team meeting." We have a list of Genins who will be able to pass this year's Academy, and we need to form teams with them." Minato stated.

A list shows the names.
1) Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze - Rookie of the year
2) Naruko Uzumaki Namikaze and Kiyomi Uchiha - Top Kunoichi of the year tied with these two.
3) Sasuke Uchiha
4) Sakura Haruno
5) Ino Yamanaka
6) Shikamaru Nara
7) Shino Aburame
8) Choji Akimichi
9) Hinata Hyuga
---
---
29) Kiba Inuzuka
30) Menma Uzumaki Namikaze - Deadlast of the year.

Everyone prepresentads the report of the students who passed the academy. Everyone was impressed by Naruto's skills in the test (except Jiraiya) because he broke the academy scores of Izumi Uchiha and Minato Namikaze. He could do ten shadow clones without hand seals and henge and substitute without hand seals. People are mainly stunned by the greatest prodigy of all time. Shikaku was the first to speak after the team talk.

" I suppose I want another Ino-Shika-cho trio this time, too, due to our team's previous results," Shikaku stated.

"Who will lead the next generation Ino-Shika-cho trio, which will be recognized as Team 10?" stated Minato.

"I believe Jonin Asuma Sarutobi, based on his work and reports from the Fire temple, may be able to lead them," replied Shikaku.

"Team 7: Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, Naruko Uzumaki Namikaze, Kiyomi Uchiha led by Kakashi Hatake," Minato remarked as everyone nodded in agreement and went on to the next round.

"I don't believe it's because Naruko and Menma are in control of the Nine Tails' power since they are the holders of the Nine Tails. I can assist with their training, "Danzo stated.

"I don't believe that because I'll be giving Menma training to him when the Chunin Exams are finished, teaching him to manage the power of Nine tails," Jiraiya stated.

"What about Naruko?" Danzo inquired.

"She can handle up to two tails at once, and she does so perfectly. " Everyone in attendance was made to think by Minato's statement.

As everyone deliberated, Hiruzen replied, "I can fix the problem. We will be making Yamato, aka Tenzo, Team 7 leader since he has the Wood release (Mokuton) and can manage Nine Tails if she goes into berserk mode."

I know your plan, Danzo, and it won't work. Naruto also needs to support him because of his Mokuton bloodline, and I think Naruto can assist her in controlling the Nine-Tails. Hiruzen thought in his head.

In his head, Danzo thought, Hiruzen, one day I shall control Konoha as the center of the elemental Nations.

As no one questioned him, Minato stated, "So finally, Team 7 will be Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, Naruko Uzumaki Namikaze, and Kiyomi Uchiha led by Yamato as Jonin Sensei."

As the squads formed, Minato needed to inform them about the Jonin sensei.

After One week

Naruto and Naruko are on their way to the Academy to meet the team who will be there. Naruto went to sit with Sasuke once they both arrived at class.

" Hi Teme," Naruto greeted Sasuke with a mocking smile.

Sasuke said, "Hi, dope," with a smirk and trademarked Uchiha's demeanor. As the class grew more crowded and they continued to converse for a while, everyone entered the room.

Now we see everyone seated in the classroom, with only Iruka sensei entering. As someone asked, "Where is Mizuki Sensei?"

" Mizuki sensei is on long-term leave, so you don't need to be concerned?" Iruka stated that before Mizuki tricked Menma into obtaining the Forbidden Scroll, Naruto saved him before Mizuki killed him.

(Mizuki tricked Menma by telling him that if he completed a mission, he could become Rookie of the Year, so Mizuki told Menma to steal the Scroll of Sealing, which was in the Hokage Library, and Menma did it, and Iruka came to take the scroll, but Mizuki came and injured Iruka with shuriken and was about to kill Menma when Naruto appeared and saved both of them and also saved the seal of Scrolling)

Menma had a severe beating from his mother, and his father and Tsuande also scolded him. Menma grounded to meet Jiraiya till the Chunin Exams.

--------------------------------------------------

In the following chapter, we will observe the teams and learn about Shisui and Izumi's essential skills.

I hope everyone enjoyed the chapter.

Signing Out peace,

Nouhith.