Before the deadline

Sunday rolled around and I slowly walked around the parks with my camera. "All these flowers are so amazing, I never expected kaga to have a view like this." I said. I slowly walked along the the path eating a apple along the path. "STOP THAT THEIF!" Someone shouted. Someone in a mask ran passed me holding a bag of cash. I quickly looked at the apple and quickly threw it towards them. "Look at this grand load, nothing can stop me now." The thief said before being hit on the head. I watched as the apple fell into the mud where I hit it and I quickly ran towards the thief. "You're under arrest for theft." I said before pinning them down. "Lulu, what are you doing here?" Someone asked. "Tomari, I didn't expect you to be here." I said. "You did a good job, hope this wasn't much trouble catching this guy." Tomari said. I slowly turned and walked towards the ruined apple. "My apples." I said. "Don't worry, I think I have one in my car, kids like you should have their healthy snacks than to be starving." Tomari said. "Thank you very much." I said. Minutes passed and I was in the middle of the park near a table with someone else. "This is it, my third win streak." I said. "This is not over yet, I'm making it into the tournament." The boy said. "Drive check, critical trigger." I said. I began walking away with the new apple Tomari gave me and began eating it. "This city has to have a kids that play vanguard right?" I asked myself. I began walking before looking at the camera. I slowly began to walk before stepping onto the street. "Good old times huh." I asked myself. A loud sound came from a distance catching me off guard. "WATCH OUT!" Someone shouted before pulling on my poncho. I quickly dropped the apple and watched it being crushed by the truck. "Yu-yu?" I said in confusion. "You need to watch the road more often, you can't zone out like that." Yu-yu said. "I was zoning out?" I asked. I quickly stood up and looked towards the apple. "My apple, not agin." I said. I began walking away searching through my pockets before coming across a dollar. "Cash." I said to myself. I quickly dove forward grabbing the dollar before hitting the ground. "Ten bucks, this is enough to by five apples." I said. "Darn, where could that dollar go." Someone said. "Excuse me, but is this yours?" I asked. "Yes, I've been looking for it." The boy said. "Here you go then, can't keep something that isn't yours then." I said. I began walking throughout the city searching far and wide before it became night. "Tomorrow is the registrations, I gotta win this next fight before it's to late." I said to myself. I bumped into someone and quickly fell. "Sorry about that, I should of payed attention." I said. "No, I should be apologizing, I wasn't also paying attention." They said. "It was more of my fault, I should of ate before leaving the house." I said. "You haven't ate, I haven't either so why don't we get something to eat?" They asked. "I would love to but I have to look for someone." I said. "Who are you looking for exactly?" They asked. "My next opponent for the tournament, I just need one more." I said. "Luckily for you, I'm entering to, my name is Tohya ebata, and I think I can give you the last win streak you need if you beat me in a card fight." They said. "I'll take that offer of the cardfight, I'll boost my win streak to five." I said. "Good luck, I'm going to win this but first let's eat." Tohya said. We finally sat down and I just sat there clueless. "Have anything in mind." Tohya asked. "I haven't been in school since I moved here so I can't understand much of this text only the language." I said. "So you only understand the language but not the text? How do you get through with vanguard then, maybe you only understand that." Tohya said. "Trust me, I tried questioning that to myself." I said. "Why don't you look at the pictures and I'll tell you what they are." Tohya said. "Well is it's okay, what's the cheapest price on the menu?" I asked. "Well it's gotta be the ramen here, it has pork, but I guess you should order two bowls since you look boney." Tohya said. "I'm not that hungry, I just look like this." I said. "Then one bowl it is, so about this order, since it'll take awhile let's have our card fight right here and now." Tohya said. "Right now? But we haven't ate yet." I said. "It doesn't matter because o haven't ate either, let's do this one on one." Tohya said. "Stand up, vanguard." "Officer cadet, charicles." "Knight of heavenly bow, base." We both looked at our cards closely and calmly. "I'll start, I discard, coffin shooter, to then ride, inroad shooter. I now end my turn." I said. "I discard, vehement witch, Ramana, to ride fort. I then attack, drive check, no trigger." Tohya said. "Damage check, critical trigger. I stand and draw. I discard miscreant beating, and now ride, ascendance assault. I use the skill of, inroad shooter, and superior call him from my soul. I then call, prized trident, and, blooming petal, caryophyllus. Skill, I add two card from the top of my deck into my soul. I attack with assault. Drive check, no trigger. I end my turn." I said. "I discard, diffuser angel, and I ride, rooks. I then attack, drive check, no trigger." "Damage check, no trigger." I said. "I stand and draw. I'll show you the true power of Mexico's waves of their ocean, I discard my draw trigger and ride, flagship dragon, flagburg dragon.I then call, coffin shooter, and now attack with him, I then attack with petal, and now flagburg." I said. "Three attacks, if she pulls a critical then it could be the end." "Twin drive, first check, heal trigger, all effects to flagburg, second check, no trigger." I said. "That was close, if it was a critical trigger than it could of been over. I discard fort and ride, apex ruler bastion, I then call, easerod angel, to then soul blast, I superior call fort behind her and then I boost and attack with easerod, and now bastion. Twin drive, first check, no trigger, second check, critical trigger." "Damage check, no trigger, second check, no trigger." I said. "I wonder how you're in team blackout, I'm surprised some girl defeated Danji, could that girl be you by any chance?" Tohya asked. "Why don't you keep your eyes on the game, you didn't get a grade three in your drive so it's flagburgs time to shine! Stand and draw. I play the order, illusory spirit manuscript fancyclopedia, with a soul blast and coat blast of both one, coffin shooter gets a additional 5000, and I attack with my ocean hope, that's you, flagburg dragon." I said. "She really is a great fighter, I wonder if she'll be able to beat everyone at the tournament even, yu-yu." Tohya said. "NO TIME FOR BLABERING TO YOURSELF, TWIN DRIVE, FIRST CHECK, CRITICAL TRIGGER, SECOND CHECK, NO TRIGGER!" "Oh shoot, I forgot to guard, damage check is a heal trigger, second check, is a no trigger." Tohya said. "I WIN!" I shouted in excitement. "Congratulations, I guess I'll be seeing you in the tournament, that reminds me, what is your name?" Tohya asked. "I'm lulu tashikarie, and I am going to win this tournament." I said. "Well not like that, the people that run the tournament has connections to every camera in kaga, so now they should be sending you a piece of paper in your mail for you eatery, not bad for you facing me, I'll be glad to see you in the tournament."

Card introduction: hay everybody, it's me Tohya, today we're going to be talking about a card favroite of mine that is just not bastion. It's, easerod angel, this unit can allow me to call from my deck, but if it's a trigger unit or order unit it goes straight into my drop, it's like a game of chance, and I like those odds.