Welcome to vanguard tournament

Days passed since I gotten the letter and I thought long and hard for which card to pick for my deck. "Let's see, if I go with this card then I'll be able to add a order from my deck, but if I don't have that same card in my drop then I'll have to shuffle it back in my deck, and I only have one copy of this card." I said to myself. "Honey, some friends are here to see you, I gotta say I'm very disappointed in your for that." Mom said. "Yeah yeah, you're always disappointed in my friends, probably because you never has any." I said. I opened the door to see ,yu-yu, and ,Danji, standing there. "Why are you two here, can't you see it's eight in the morning." I said. "We just wanted to stop by, the tournament is tomorrow so we are planning to help build each others deck, so we brought most of our collection for today." Danji said. "I like that idea and all but vanguard is forbidden from my house so we have to do this somewhere else, let's go somewhere that my mom won't be suspicious of." I said. We all left and followed yu-yu somewhere. "Welcome to my house, lulu, it'll be safe here if my sisters aren't home." "Luckily I'm a only child." I whispered. Yu-yu, opened the door letting both me and Danji inside blindly. "Looks like no one is home, we can build our decks here." Yu-yu said. We got busy building our decks and I just sat in a corner putting mine together. "Hay, lulu, why don't you try this card, it should be helpful for your orders." Danji said. I began reading before I widen my eyes. "Carrion processing, let me see what two cards I have." I said before searching through a box. "Woah, evil eye of prohibition, queen lu." Danji said. "And yu-yu, here's a, blaze maiden, ximena." I said. "It's a rare card, are you sure you can trust me with this?" Yu-yu asked. "I don't use dragon empire, so it's safe to say yes I do." I said. I got finished up and we began having conversations for hours. "Yu-yu, we're home." Someone said. "Oh no, not this agin." Yu-yu said terrified. "Hay Danji, I've been meaning to ask, in Mexico there dia de los Muertos, or day of the dead, but also Halloween, and it should be tomorrow, aka the tournament, think we have to wear costumes?" I asked. "Probably, I heard there was also a costume contest for all participants, I know I'm going to wear one, are you?" Danji asked. "I don't know but, why is yu-yu taking so long?" I asked. "It's Danji." Someone said. "And look, he brought someone else." Someone else said. "Yu-yu, what's going on?" I asked. "These are my sister, akiko, and Yukiko, and that's my mom." Yu-yu said. "It is nice to meet you, I am, lulu tashikarie, I moved here eight months ago and now in yu-yu's class, you're son has showed me how to play vanguard and the rules." I said. "That's our yu-yu, I hope you can stay long enough to watch his appointment take place, you do remember right, yu-yu?" Yukiko said. "A appointment? Like a doctors appointment?" I asked. "No, you'll see, Danji, would you like to join?" Akiko asked. "Uh no thanks, I gotta go right now and prepare for tomorrow." Danji said before leaving. "What about you lulu, do you have extra time on your hands?" Akiko asked. "I do, I wonder what Danji has to do just to skip this opportunity." I said. A hour passed and I looked in the mirror disgusted at what I was seeing. "Yu-yu, why do your sisters do this to me, they have that happy smell but it's over whelming, now I know why you can't say no sometimes." I said. "I'm sorry for dragging you into this, I just didn't expect Danji to leave." Yu-yu said. "Don't worry, this is better than my mom finding out I play vanguard, she'll go crazy." I said. "Why doesn't she let you play vanguard?" Yu-yu asked. "I don't really know, she doesn't let me play any games to be exact, only chess or checkers." I said. "Mind if I ask but, why do you dress as a boy if you're a girl anyways?" "It's to get under my moms skin, sadly it's not working so I'm waiting for my hair to grow back in." I said. Yu-yu's phone began to ring from a call by Megumi. "What is it?" Yu-yu asked. "It's like the tournament from last time, they gave us a hotel room and we get free food to, not just that but they even gave us cases of cards." Megumi said. "Hotel?" "Wait a minute, is lulu there, since when did you two start hanging out after school when you're not at wonder hill!" Megumi shouted. "I invited Danji, and lulu, to work on our decks, I would of asked you but you didn't reply to any of my text." Yu-yu said before hanging up. "That was weird, so that's your love interest?" "NO WAY, MEGUMI, AND I ARE JUST FRIEND NOTHING MORE!" Yu-yu shouted in a panic. "What ever you say, ima get out of these cloths and into my own, dresses don't suit me as much." I said. We both slowly made our way to a giant building where the tournament took place and I just stood there looking at the building. "C,mon, everyone is already waiting inside so we don't want to keep them waiting." Yu-yu said. We finally went inside and I took pictures everywhere. "Hay yu-yu, look at this art piece, I wonder where this is?" I said in confusion. "There they are, I was wondering when you two here going to get here." Someone said. I quickly turned around to see Danji walking towards the both of us. "COWARD!" I shouted. "I AM NOT A COWARD!" Danji shouted. "What's going on?" Megumi asked. "My sister showed up so Danji abandoned lulu, it's kinda funny how much they act alike." Yu-yu said. "WE DO NOT ACT ALIKE!" We both shouted. "You must be the people from team blackout, we are glad we are able to have you staying at our hotel, please make yourself at home." A worker said. "I heard there was a buffet, Tomari, let go find out what they have." Megumi said. "Wait a minute, aren't we missing someone, we have me, you, Tomari, Megumi, and Zakusa, wait a minute, we're forgetting about Urara." Yu-yu said. "Who's Urara, a friend of yours?" I asked. "She's a very talented card fighter when she first joined like you, she beat me as her first opponent to." Yu-yu said. "Sorrybim late, I haded practice and everything." Someone said. "There she is, hay Urara, over here." Yu-yu said. "He's able to make so many friend in this game, I wonder if this is his first tournament." I said to myself. I slowly made my way to the counter before grabbing the keys to one of the floors. "Yu-yu, I'm going to my room alright, you have my number if you need anything alright." I said before walking away. "Who is she?" Urara asked. "That lulu, she is new to the team, I can't believe she got this far on her first time playing vanguard." "W-wait, you're telling me she's also new, we have so much in common, I'll go follow her right now." Urara said. I twisted the door nob to my room and slowly peaked my head through the crack. "WAIT FOR ME!" Urara shouted. I quickly turned around in fear and then ducked. Urara quickly fell face first hitting her forehead on the carpeted floor. "Are you okay miss Urara, I hope I didn't hurt you to much." I said. "I'm here because I heard you're new to vanguard, so what nation did you choose, was it stoicheia, or maybe brand gate, or dragon empire." Urara quickly said. "I actually use stoicheia, I use flagburg dragon as my big hitter." India's. "So why aren't you with the others, they are all down stairs having fun." Urara said. "I never been out of the house for this long, it's kind of nerve racking." I said. "I get what you mean, on my first tournament I didn't know what to do, and when I began using sleeves I dropped my cards all in front of my opponent." Urara said. I looked at the camera and then took a quick picture. "That's going down in the album." I said. "Why don't we make our way to the buffet, I haven't ate for ages." Urara said. We both ran out of the room before we came across the cart. "I have an idea." I said. "I wonder what those two are doing up there." Tomari said. "Probably talking about something we won't understand, besides, I really want to eat." Megumi said. "COMING THROUGH!" I shouted while pushing the cart at full speed. "Than answers your question Tomari." Yu-yu said. "Megumi get on, this is really run." Urara said. "Now way, I'm not trying to throw up." "No choice." I said before pushing Megumi in the cart. "HERE WE GO!@ Urara shouted. "I want to try that, Zakusa, yu-yu, are you in?" "Certainly." "Of course." Zakusa and yu-yu got into another cart while Danji began pushing them. "IF ITS A RACE YOU WANT THEN ITS A RACE YOU'LL GET BIG BRO!" Megumi shouted. I began running faster before jumping into the cart myself. "HOLD ON TIGHT BECAUSE IT TIME TO SURFE!" I shouted. I quickly swung myself to the left making the cart take a left turn. "WE CAN DO THAT TO!" Danji shouted before jumping into the cart himself. "Megumi, help me grab that pole." I said reach my my arms out to the side. "WOAH!" I shouted. We both quickly slingshotted ourselves straight towards the other three before creating a giant crashing sound. "That was fun, right big bro." Megumi said. "LETS DO IT AGIN!" I shouted. "Hurry up you guys, the opening ceremony is about to start." Tomari said. "OH NO!" Yu-yu shouted. We all ran to the main plaza sitting down on assigned seats for each one of us. "Hay Megumi, are you able to hear me from way over there?" I whispered. "Yeah, what about you yu-yu." Megumi whispered. "Yeah, what do you think the tournament is for anyways?" Yu-yu whispered. The light quickly turned on with the light flashing everywhere. "Welcome to the new vanguard official tournament for all teams with a win streak of five or more is here to compete with one another to find out who is the greatest fighter in all of kaga. First we have a blast from the past, a person with a blazing heart and gentle personality, yu-yu kondo, next we have the young lady also know as a queen of all heats but is short tempered, Megumi okura. Next we have the calming gangster of them all that changed after becoming a team blackout teammate, Zakusa ishigame. Next we have the MC of the team, the one who will imprison you do you look at her funny, Tomari seto, next the girl who seemed to be focus on simple and complicated things in music, the rhythm herself, Urara haneyama. And looks like we have a new comer stepping into our ring, a young girl that knows how to pick fights and just learned how to cardfight from her friends, the wave from Mexico, lulu tashikarie. And that's enough of team blackout, now let's get onto team daybreak. The man that is also know as the tiger of kaga, the one who lost in that tower, Danji momoyama. Next we have the blazing maiden herself that is now know as a blind fighter, Mirei Minae. Next is the bratty kid that eats souls for breakfast, Shinobu Kajita. Next we have the bald person himself, a ugly ogre that rosen from the ground, Masanori iseki. Next is the meteor shower that came from the night sky, Haruka soukawa. Now now the people who made their way to the ranks to get here on their own without using any help with their team. First we have Tohya ebata. Next we have the one and only, Taizo kit okura. Next we also have, masashi uryu. Next we also hold the one and only, yurina Nikita. Now for the one who is always there for a cardfight, mondo kirishima. And now for the one who most people have their bets on, Roku kurmaton. And next the one some people have been waiting for, himari kanoashi. And the only one that'll drop you at one point, michiru maneyama. And the one who changed overdress to be something feared for, Raika Koshiba. Now will all fighters pleas stand and prepare for your first battle here, don't forget to wash up if you're not fighting." The announcer said. "Luckily my match is tomorrow, I have the gang to back me up right, it's not about winning or losing at all." I said to myself.

Card introductions: hay guys, today it's going to be me, Megumi, and today we're going to be talki g about sylvan horned beast magnolia, this card can dish out one attack but then can have a back row rear-guard to attack, but if you persona ride this turn then you can dish out a major is six damage, see you agin, bye