A flame within the flower patch

Three hours passed on the second day of the tournament, two pm was the time the match ended. "Hay Megumi, what does the weather look like?" I asked. "I heard it's going to be raining, that means they're going to close the roof for the next match." Megumi said. I slowly looked at the clouds that were forming and then held out a fork. "Strike me down." "So this is why your mom doesn't let you go out." Megumi said. I quickly checked my phone before walking away. "I'm suppose to help yu-yu get some packs, if my mom drops by my room then make sure she doesn't go through my stuff, she'll kill me if she found out I haded more cards." I said. "Aren't you going to take your umbrella, you'll catch a cold." Megumi said holding a umbrella. "No need, my next fight is on a Saturday, not tomorrow." I said. I walked into the card shop clueless what to do. "Hay lulu we're over here." Someone said. "Yu-yu, what's with all of these new cards?" I asked. "They released with a new deck, I can't understand these cards though." Yu-yu said. I slowly grabbed one of the cards and began reading. "This card a useful, if it's a trigger you want or don't want you can either place it on the top of your deck or bottom." I said. "Does that mean you have a higher chance of getting a trigger?" Yu-yu asked. "I guess so, what is this clan called?" "It's touken ranbu, the new deck that came out. I tried getting more copy's so I don't have to spend money on the actual deck." Yu-yu said. I slowly grabbed one of the decks from off the shelf and turned around. "One of these?" I asked. "Yeah, since it's new the prices are a bit to high, the prices work just like the rest of the world." Yu-yu said. "I did promise myself no new cards for the rest of this week but... ima try this out in the tournament, if I lose then I lose." I said before paying. I sorted out the cards carefully reading every single one. "So this is the deck, I have some team sleeves that you can use." Yu-yu said. I got everything set and helped open packs. "Hay yu-yu, what is the dragon empire anyways?" I asked. "Most of the cards use soul skills, that's why I try my best to gather as much souls as I can." Yu-yu said. I held up three of the same cards and then placed them down. "Then will these be good?" I asked. "Dragonic overlord, but that's a rare card, it can attack as many times if you have enough cost." Yu-yu said in shock. "It is? I always thought it was a normal card." I said in confusion. "Why not have a cardfight, or should we head back?" I asked. "Let's head back, I need some piece to build my new deck." Yu-yu said. "Okay then, it's going to rain soon." I said. "Luckily I saw the weather forecast, that is why I came prepared." "Damnit, I haded my earbuds in." I said. "Don't worry, we can make it in time if we run fast enough." Yu-yu said. "I'm sorry yu-yu but there is no way you can catch up with me, let's just walk there." I said. We began walking back to the hotel near the school. "I've been waiting for November 11, I need to grab something, wait here for me okay." I said before running inside. I quickly grabbed something from my desk I've been keeping before looking out the window. "GIVE IT BACK!" Yu-yu shouted. "Damnit lulu, this is why I got introuble in my last fight." I said to myself before running out the room. "Pleas give that card back, that's special." Yu-yu said struggling to break free. "LET HIM GO!" I shouted before shoving one of them to the ground. "What are you doing, you're going to get suspended, or even expelled." "You have a cardfight to get to so hurry, and here's trickstar back, we can't have our leader showing up late to his match can we." I said before tossing the box. "OH YOU LITTLE PUNK!" I quickly moved out of the way before kneeing one of them in the stomach. "Now that's going to get me expelled, let's hurry so you can work on your deck." I said. We finally made it to the hotel and I watched the clock closely. "Hay yu-yu, it's almost time for your match." I said. "Im ready, let's go." Yu-yu said. We both ran to the arena before we went different ways. "Im expecting to fight you in the finals okay." I said. "I'll try to win this to face you." Yu-yu said. "Then it's a promise, show urara what you're made of." I said. They both made it on stage and I watched closely. "Stand up, vanguard." "I'll go first, I ride heart-pounding blaze maiden rino. I then call trickstar and end my turn." Yu-yu said. "Okay now it's my turn. I ride bubbing of pleasant sounds gracia. I now call lively rhythm biara, I now boost and attack. Skill of biara, I put a creed assault from my hand into my souls and I also get to draw a card. Drive check, no trigger." Urara said. "Damage check, no trigger. Stand and draw. I ride snuggling blaze maiden reiyu. Skill of rino, I add a Trickstar from my deck and now call Trickstar. I now call sword equip dragon galondight. Xoverdress, jeweled sword equip garou Vairina. I now call wall equip dragon bilskil, now once more, Xoveedress, sturdy wall equip vils vairina. I attack with vils." "No guard, damage check, no trigger." Urara said. "I then attack with reiyu, drive check, critical trigger." "Damage check, no trigger, second check, no trigger." Urara said. "What's Xoverdress?" I asked. "It's where two units come together to form a dress card." Zakusa said. "I ride brilliant tune rektina. Skill of gracia, I superior call her from the soul, I not attack. Drive check, heal trigger." "Damage check, no trigger." Yu-yu said. "So it's like fusing two cards to make one unit?" "I ride chakrabarthi Phoenix dragon nirvana. I discard rino and add Trickstar and flash equip dragon bramahda to my hand and call them to two empty rear-guard circles." Yu-yu said. "He's using prayer dragons to make the Xoverdress, do they only work like that?" I asked. "I attack with nirvana. Twin drive, first check, a critical trigger, second check, another critical trigger." Yu-yu said. "That's four damage, adding up to that one damage urara took, yu-yu has a chance." I said. "It only takes a heal trigger or an over trigger." Megumi said. "Damage check, no trigger, second check, no trigger, third check, over trigger." Urara said in a panic. "Just one more check without a trigger will do the trick." Megumi said. "And which means, the last fight will end." I said. "Damage check, no trigger." Urara said. "THE WINNER IS YU-YU KONDO!" The announcer shouted. "There is four people now, me, yu-yu, raika, and michiru. It's only two fighters that can make it to the finals." I said to myself. "If I can take out my next opponent then I should be able to win then get new cards and get to fight yu-yu, and if I don't make it all I can do is cheer for yu-yu." "Is lulu okay?" Tomari asked. "Oh yeah I'm totally fine, the only things that happens is moving to another country or a new school away from wonder hill just from fighting, it's totally fine." "She's gone insane, and what do you mean moving to another country." Tomari said. "Busted..."

Card introductions: hay there, it's me yu-yu, today we're going to talk about a new card that was a gift called draconic overlord, this card can attack as many times if you have enough cost, but it also loses a drive, it's like three drives in one turn, it's like cooking and recooking and recooking even more, I wonder if I can reuse the eggs that got ruined yesterday.