And so it begins

Jace POV.
Me,Clary,Izzy,Alec,and Simon were all sitting in the Institute Library when Alec,s phone. Buzzed.
He looked up with a worried look on his face.
"Magnus just texted, says there's an emergency over at his loft in Brooklyn. He told me to get there a.s.a.p and to bring all of you guys."
"He probably is out of glitter and wants to see us all have to go out to some special boutique and get just the right shade of blue or magenta , or maybe he'll--" I was a cut off by a giggle from Clary. I laughed and opened my mouth to continue but Alec shot me a look saying'If you don't shut up I'll seriously hurt you. I took Clary's hand and along with the others marched out of the room.

Magnus POV.
I buzzed Alec and the others up to my loft. A few moments later they all burst through my front door: Jace was holding Clary's hand and he shot me a deadly look. Clary just laughed and went over to join Issabelle and Simon while Alec and Jace approached me.
"Alright warlock, what is it?" Jace said. "If you make us run one of your lame arronds then so help me--"
" No, of course not. Besides last time you bought me the wrong brand and shade of glitter. " I said.
Alec rolled his eyes," Sorry Magnus, what is it then?"
"I simply wanted to play a game of Truth or Dare, so how bout it who's in?