Mirror Image

This was requested by Nikky_Heronstairs. Thank you for requesting, please enjoy. If anybody wants to make a request, comment below or send me a message. Thank you.

Tessa POV.

Magnus and Will were whispering between themselves with bent heads. Suddenly Magnus's head shot up," Tessa? Truth or dare, my dear?"

"Uhm," I said wearily.

"Don't be lame," Jace taunted. Everybody was chanting Dare, Dare, Dare, Dare.....

"Oh fine," I threw up my hands," Dare, why not?"

"Yes!" Simon sounded excited," This is going to be awesome but first I need to use the bathroom, I'll be right back."

"We dare you to turn into someone here and scare them," Will and Magnus looked satisfied with themselves.

"Okay, who?" I was really glad it was something as simple as this.

"Simon!" Clary suggested then burst out laughing.

"That's absolutely perfect," Magnus said.

"Do it," Jace was smiling.

I bowed my head," Of course."

Simon POV.

"What-" When I came back I was stunned. Well, I think it was me?? Why are there two?

Other me was waving at me.

I waved weakly back," Hi?"

Everyone was laughing at me.

"Hey!" I yelled," What's going on here, huh? I wasn't gone THAT long."

"Don't worry," Other me smiled," I'm you just twenty minutes into the future."

"Haha," I said," I know it's you Tessa."

"How?" She, I mean, other me, sounded hurt," How did you figure it out?"

"You were the only one missing," I said matteraffactly," Now hurry up and change back, you're freaking me out."

Haha, hey thanks for reading this chapter. I love you guys. Also, I LOVED all of the Wagnus ship names, shout out to everyone who commented them. Thank you, see you all later.