Simula or Dracumon

Alec POV.

"Simon," I said," truth or dare?"

He looked a little nervous," Uh.....dare?"

"I dare you to go into the city and scare mundanes into thining you're a blood sucking vampire,"  I grinned, holding back laughter," Make sure they see your face to, that's part of the dare. They have to know who it is so that the next time you show your face they'll be terrified."

"Wow," Izzy looked genuinely shocked," I never knew my stick in the mud big brother was capable of creating such a perfect dare."

I shot her a look," Thanks?"

"Hey, hey," Magnus stood up," You can continue your sibling rivalry later, I want to see this dare."

Izzy and I both shrugged," Okay."

>>>>>>>>>In The City

Simon POV.

I really wasn't nervous about this dare at all. As a previous mundane, I know that we'll fall for anything......especially teenage boys with pale skin, fangs, and a black cloak.

"Are you ready yet?" Jace asked.

"Yep," I gave him a fangy smile.

"Good, we've been waiting at least an hour," Jace said yawning.

"It was more like 10 minutes,"  Clary came up behind him and put her hand in his.

He shrugged, " It wouldn't make any difference to him since as a vampire he has all of eternity."

Clary laughed nervously," I think now would be a  good time to do the dare, Simon."

I nodded and ran off to find my first victim.

I waited outside of a perfume shop until a teenage couple came out of the heavy doors. I pounced at the girl flashing my fangs. She screamed and dropped her shopping bags, I could hear the little glass bottles breaking. She fell to the ground and I tried to make myself look huge above her. I swooped down, my fangs-

"Who do you think you are, punk," The boy flung me backwards and I hit the building.

I heard a chorus of 'ooh's and 'ouch' coming from where the others were watching. I spotted Clary and she gave me a sort of thumbs up. I decided not to fight back because fleeing is definitely easier besides, the boy was helping the girl up and they were already walking away. It was time to find another victim.

I saw a man standing under a street light. I tried the same thing I had with the couple.

"Dude," He said," you're not scary, you're just a jerk. I saw what you did to that girl, not cool."

I sighed," Yeah, okay, have a nice night."

"You to," He said.

As I walked back to  the others I cold hear them booing.

Alec walked up to me and put a hand on my shoulder," You tried."

"Yeah, at least you got one good scare," Izzy smiled at me.

"I hope you all realize that it's now my turn," I said grinning," I get to choose the dare."

The booing stopped.

"Good point...." Jace frowned.

Suddenly Alec and Izzy started laughing," We know, that's why we comforted you."

"Whatever you say," I smiled.