Clace 2

This week's dare comes from roisinkeane I hope this is what you wanted.

Izzy POV

"I dare Jace and Clary to let Magnus truth spell them," I said. I had no idea what to do for a dare when it was for Clary and Jace.

"Wouldn't that be counted as a truth?" Jace yawned.

"Yeah," Clary joined," We chose dare."

I shrugged," I put it in dare format so I think it counts."

"But-" Jace started.

Magnus interrupted him," Everyone here knows that the two of you will end up doing it no matter how much you protest."

"Exactly," I grinned," Why are you guys so against this, what are you hiding?"

" Nothing," Jace crossed his arms," I just don't want to be brought down to Simon's level."

I rolled my eyes," Just spell them already, Magnus."

Magnus bowed," My pleasure." Jace and Clary were quickly engulfed in blue smoke. They grabbed hands and waited for the smoke to clear.

"I don't feel any different," Clary said.

"Me either," Jace shrugged," Guess it didn't work. Oh well."

"Nope," I pushed them back to their original standing places," Everyone gets to ask you one question."

They groaned.

"I'll go first," Simon looked way to happy," Jace, did you like it when I bit you?"

"Yes," Jace blurted out," They weren't wrong when they said vampire bites are pleasureable."

"Tell me about it," I said under my breath. I didn't think anyone had heard me until I noticed Simon blushing.

"aww, thanks, Jace," Simon cooed.

Jace gave him a deadly look.

"Clary," Simon smiled," When you and I were together, was I just a rebound."

"Well, yeah," She said weakly,

Simon frowned," Okay."

"My turn," I said," This is for both of you, that one time when I caught the two of you making out in that alley........What if I hadn't caught you?"

"There are children present, Izzy," Jace said gesturing to Simon.

"He's done worse, now answer the question," I crossed my arms waiting for the answer.

"Yes," They said at the same time," We would've done exactly what you think we'd be doing."

I laughed," Wow, I didn't know you were into action in public places."

"No, we're supposed to be keeping this clean," Alec scolded," My turn. Jace, did you know that I had a crush on you?"

"No, I honestly never knew," Jace said.

"Wow," Alec smiled," I thought I was being way to obvious."

"You were," Clary said.

"Okay, okay, it's Magnus's turn," I said.

"I don't have any questions," He shrugged.

"Oh come on, that's not fun, play along, Magnus," Alec whined.

"They're not appropriate," Magnus  said as he undid the spell," Let's hurry up and move on to the next round."