May the best Man Win

Alec POV.

"Alexander," Magnus said," It' your turn."

I turned towards Jace," Dare or Dare."

He grinned," You know me way to well."

"I'm your parabatai ," I said," There's not much I don't know about you."

Will gave a slight sound of protest," You chose a Lightworm for your parabatai !"

Tessa crossed her arms," You chose a dying boy."

He looked at her pleadingly," Yes, but he wasn't a Lightworm."

"We can't summon you anywhere!" She said jokingly.

He smiled," This isn't over, Jace."

"Dare or Dare," I asked again.

"Dare," Jace said after pretending to contemplate the difference between his two choices.

"I dare you and Will to prove who the better Herondale is," I said casually, even though we all knew this wasn't going to be a casual event.  I think I have been spending way to much time with Magnus. He would've done something like this.

"What have you done!" Clary yelled.

"May God have mercy on us!" Tessa cried out.

Jace laughed," Don't worry, It's not like anything I've ever done has gotten completely out of hand." he sounded sarcastic," Herondales are considered to be the most reasonable family in the world."

Clary rolled her eyes," The day that's true is the day Simon stops playing D&D, and we all kno that will never happen."

He laughed then stood and went to stand in the center of the room. Will did the same and Magnus stood between them.

" We will do this like a game show," Magnus said as he stood between the two of them," I will ask a question, you both will answer it, and then Biscuit  and Tessa will decide who gave the most Herondaleish answer. Any questions?"

Will looked at him confused," What's a game show?"

Jace looked smug," I'm definitely going to win this."

Magnus ignored Jace," You'll understand once we start playing, after all, it's not my job to explain modern entertainment to ghosts."

Will nodded with mock thoughtfulness.

Jace POV.

Magnus snapped his fingers and his living room became a game show stage," The first question is: Do you have the Herondale  scar?"

"Of course I do," I said," It's on my shoulder."

Will laughed," Please, I started the Herondale scar."

"I'm the one who gave it to you." Tessa said addressing Will.

Clary and Tessa whispered to each other for a moment and then spoke," Will."

"One for me, none for you," Will said.

Magnus got a crazy look in his cat eyes," I have an even better idea for this thing! We'll just have them ask each other stuff they think the other didn't do, doesn't have, and whatever else. If they break into a major fight I have popcorn in the kitchen."

We all agreed this was a good idea. Will went first.

"I wasn't able to be with Tessa because she engaged to my parabatai,He said, "Plus, a demon pretended to put a curse on me when I was young that said anyone who loved me would die, so I pretended not to be in love with her."

I grinned," We were told we were brother and sister, but thankfully it wasn't true."

"Fine," He said,"  I had to fight a  crazy psychopath who wanted to destroy all Nephilim."

" Ya, his name is Sebastian," I said," Did you have to go on a crazy rescue mission?"

"Of course I did," He said with a hint of exasperation," I had to rescue Tessa."

"I can play the piano." I said quickly.

" Can't do that but I can use words like piano music. Can you do that?"

"Yes, yes he can," Clary said before I could answer.

Will glared at me," How do you feel about ducks?"

"They are evil, never trust one."

He smiled, " Ok, you are definitely a true  Herondale  but we still don't know who's better."

Several hours later at three in the morning Will and I had thought of everything, rescue missions, Clary and Tessa, number of demons killed, parabatai, even sarcasm and wit.  The list goes on.

He gave a long sigh," We have gotten no where closer to proving who the better Herondale is, even though we al know that it's me."

I tried not to laugh," I swear we are like the same person."

"Except, I'm the handsome one."

"That's only one persons opinion, I on the other hand, have plenty of people who think I'm incredibly handsome."

Will laughed," I can't believe I'm saying this but, you're not half bad, Jace."

I was about to reply but Magnus stopped us," This is getting way to mushy, we must move on!"

I agreed and sat back down next to Clary. Will did the same thing I did but with Tessa.

"Alec," I said," Truth or Dare?"

He looked at me for a  moment," Dare." He finally said.

Time to bring on his biggest fear.........

5 votes to continue the story! I know  I end every chapter this way but, than you. It means a lot to me when you leave comments and vote. I love you all more than the years of Magnus's eternal life. Thanks for bringing this story this far and for taking  it to 1K views!!! xoxoxoxox ;0